Not here

We shocked and pulled away quickly as we heard the principal pronounce from the intercom "All lockers are getting checked now. The guilty one has to come to my office directly. Thank you."
I looked at him again and his cheeks were turned red. Oh gosh how I love him..
He smiled at me and leaned in again, but i heard people standing in the hallways.
"Here isn't a good idea.." i whispered as his lips nearly touched mine. I gently pushed him away with my hand against his chest. He opened his eyes and looked a little sad. He grabbed both of my hands and softly carressed my palms with his thumb. "You're right..we shouldn't kiss here." He said. "But..somewhere else would be.." "Perfect." He interrupted me. "Uh, I mean..if this moment happened somewhere else..you know..somewhere we're allowed to kiss..." he sounded nervous. "Yes, German. I want to hang out with you after school." I smiled. He quickly kissed my cheek. "Oops!" We both laughed.

"Angie, guess what." Cindy said excited. I looked at her."Oscar is suspended!" "Gosh, really? He's so dumb to leave his phone in his locker. I would have expected at least a little more from him.." we laughed.

AFTER SCHOOL

Okay..make-up, done. Hair, done. I had put on my best bra and matching underwear...and the bell rang. I took one last shot in the mirror.."You can do this, Angie." I smiled at myself and then walked downstairs to open the door. I opened it, and saw the most handsome, tall, amazing guy in the world standing in front of me. He smirked at me and held me by my waist. He came with his head close to my neck and asked.. "Are you gonna let me in, or what?"
Oh, fuck i'm sure as hell going to let you in, don't worry.
"Hm, yes. Come with me." And we walked to the couch with his hand touching my butt nicely.

i fell in love with you despite the fact that every part of me told me not to