Alarm

"N..no! Fuck! I said..ah..stop!" I shouted. "Help!!!" He slipped his hand in my pants..I really didn't know what to do. Wait. I got it. I pressed the fire alarm on the wall. I had no choice. "Ah! My ears!" He shouted. I ran away and i saw the whole school being in panick.

TIME SKIP

"As everyone knows, today the fire alarm went off at our school. It was a fake alarm. May the one who pressed it come to my office as soon as possible." We heard our principal saying through the intercom. I was really scared right now..I got myself into real trouble. "Psst, do you know who has done it?" Cindy asked me. I turned red. "Angie..was it you?" I looked down. "Are you crazy! I almost got a heart attack! Why did you do it?!" "Oscar was fucking trying to do stuff with me! I had no choice." "Oh my god. Im gonna kill him!" "No, wait. Stop. I will handle that..but first.." "Where are you going, Angie?" "To the principal.."
I went to my locker first and then made my way to the office..when i arrived there i saw someone walking out of it with the principal. German. "German?! What did you do?!" I asked shocked, seeing his left eye was swollen..He looked down in embarrassment "This young man kicked someone. And as if that wasn't enough..he also frightened everyone at our school with pressing the fire alarm for no reason." The principal told me. "What is gonna happen with him?" I asked with tears in my eyes. "He is suspended. For a week." I walked to German.. "You don't have to do this." "It's no problem Angie. It's the least i could do for you.." and he walked away.