knees

She turned around and we kissed each other hard. Her dress fell off down her body and she opened my blouse. She made me sit down and came on top of me. "How can you be so beautiful.." i whispered softly while going through her hair. She blushed. "German..there are people here. They will hear us.." she whispered into my ear while closing my blouse. Hmm..She was right.. "I won't make any sounds, I promise. ;)"
I saw a little bit of confusion in her eyes, but then se got where i wanted to go. She hesistated a little, but i helped her by grabbing her hand and making it get into my pants.
I already had to hold back my moans. This was going to be harder than i thought..
"You're so big.." she told me while her hand was doing a great job and she got my hard member out of my pants. My eyes were half closed and my teeth were biting my lip for the moans not to escape my mouth.
Then she got on her knees and placed her hands on my thighs. I pulled off her bra and she started sucking on me real good... the sensation was getting greater and greater and i felt myself getting close to my limit..a small sigh escaped my mouth, but it was big enough for her to know i was about to come..
We kissed and then we changed the roles so my head was now between her legs. Small moans were coming out of her mouth while i was licking and sucking her spot.
I got up and kissed her neck. "Angie...I really want to feel you..now.."