Try

ANGIE POV

He asked me on a date. I wanted to say no first, but why wouldn't we give it another try?
Maybe i will get hurt..
Maybe it won't work out again..
But then again, at least i can say i tried.
I felt his sweet lips pressed against my neck. It felt so sensual. So good. I gently pushed him off. "O..okay, okay." He smiled at me and put my hair behind my ear.
He slowly leaned in.
"We're not on the date yet." I said teasingly and i winked. Although i wanted to kiss his lips so badly.
"No problem. I will make you want me. I promise." He smiled and said in complete confidence. He kissed my cheek.
"I got to go now." I whispered and walked to the door. "Angie?" "Yes?" I turned my head. "I will pick you up tomorrow. At 7. Is that okay?" He smiled. It was so adorable.
"Okay." i answered and turned my head around before he could see i was blushing.

POV GERMAN

I was lying in my bed..thinking about how i could make tomorrow night the best night of her life.
Then my mom came in.
"I'm sorry about disturbing your time with your girlfriend. I didn't know you guys were dating again?"
I blushed. "W..we are not. Not yet, mom." She came to sit next to me on bed. "So you want her again?" "I have never stopped." She looked at me and carressed my cheek. "Mom?" "Yes, German?" "How..d..do i get her back?" "Aww. I will tell you what a girl likes, okay? Mommy's gonna help his little boy!" And she hugged my tightly. "Ugh. Mooom.." we laughed and then she told me everything. This has to work...