mom

ANGIE POV

I couldn't help it. Right at this moment, i am feeling so attached to him. Why have i not realized he is everything i ever needed?
We were both leaning in to kiss each other. For real this time. Our noses were touching. Our eyes were closing. And our lips almost meeting..
Should i do this?
I don't know.
I kind of stopped and leaned back a little. I think he noticed..but then..
"MOM? wow..uh.." he shouted ambarressed. We pulled away. I didn't know how to feel...saved or disturbed?
"Hey guys." She smiled. "Oh, I'm sorry for disturbing.." German and i looked at each other and turned red. We quickly turned our heads. "What is it mom?" He asked.

POV GERMAN

Unbelievable. We were just about to kiss. UGH. Although, i felt her getting unsure when our lips were almost touching..but somehow i know she wanted it. I just want to know if she would have kissed me if my mom didn't come in..
"I just wondered if you guys were hungry." I looked at her with a dead stare. "O..okay. okay. I..I should leave you guys alone.." she winked at me. There's no way this could have been more awkward.
She left the room and Angie was looking down to the ground. I walked towards her.
"Angie.." "Yes? We should finish this. What..do you think the answer is on this question? Wait im gonna get the ipad." She stood up to walk away but i grabbed her arm and pulled her back. Our faces were now extremely close to each other.
"Uh.." she brought out. "Angie did you want to kiss me?" I smiled softly. She looked down again. "German.." she whispered. I brought my lips to her ear. "You wanted to, but it was not the right moment. Am i right?" "Y..yes.." she whispered back. "I have an idea.." i said. "Let's go on a date, and we'll see what happens. Okay?" "German.." she tried to protest. "Shh. We can at least give it a try, right?" I gave her a soft kiss in her neck and i swear, i could feel the moan she was holding back. "Y..yes, youre right."