In love

ANGIE POV

I looked down. "Please, Angie..let me explain everything.." i was about to let him, when suddenly my phone rang. I pressed answer. "Angie, baby.." i heard someone saying on the other side. I walked out of his room. It was Oscar. "What was that this afternoon! I never want that to happen again!" I almost shouted, but not that hard. I don't think German is able to hear me. "Yes I know..I'm sorry babe. I was just not myself. I promise it will never happen again. I love you.." whatever. "It's okay." I answered. "You wanna come over to my house?" He asked. "Yeah..okay..i'll be there in 20." And i hung up. I walked into his room again. "I'm sorry German i got to leave." "No, wait! Angie.." he grabbed me by my arm and pulled me back. Our faces were inches from each other. "What about.." he whispered. I cut him off. "No..nothing. Nothing happened, German. Nothing ever happened between us, okay? Let's pretend we don't have a history. Let's pretend we were never a thing.. It's for the better." I whispered back, looking into his eyes. I pressed a long kiss on his cheek..I walked away and i closed the door behind me. I stood still for a moment but then walked away.

GERMAN POV

She makes me feel so confused..one moment she kisses me back with all passion and then she's with her boyfriend again. But ugh..don't be stupid, German. We both know that kiss was nothing..We both know she found real love and has replaced you..I jumped down on my bed and laid on my back. I closed my eyes and tried to relive the kiss..
I think i'm in love with her again. Wait, no German..you have never stopped..