Dress

We have already been in like a thousand stores together. She's the greatest shopaholic i have ever met...she's even worse than my mom! But i don't care, you know, i could never get tired of her..and the way she asks me if her clothes fit her nicely..and i got to stop a minute and ask myself how i deserved to be so damn happy..
"German!?" I heard her scream out of the dressing room.
I walked up to the room and responded. "Yes, baby?"
"Help me with this stupid zipper please! Ugh." She sounded annoyed. It was kinda funny.
I went into the room to see her beautiful body dressed up in a perfectly fitted dress..her hips..her legs..her beautiful stomach and nice butt..but most of all, her pretty annoyed little cute face. I walked up to her, turned her around, put her hair over her shoulder and tried to lock her zipper. "Ah! Be careful, german. Don't let my skin come between it." "Don't worry Angie." I said trying to lock it still." I had to stop a moment and breathe. "Angie this dress..it looks amazing on you.." i said still breathing heavily. "Can i tell you a secret?" I placed my hands on her butt and moved closer to her ear. "Ah..y...yess?" "You're making me very...very hard." And i slipped into the top of the dress with my hand..

Hey guysss,
Sorry for not having been updating!!
I forgot to tell you guys i was going on a trip to Barcelona. Stupid me. 😂 i will try and update as much as i can from now on. ❤ i hope you liked it. 💋