ignoring

Cindy asked if i was okay. Probably because i looked distracted "Uh, yes.." "Is it German?" She asked and let out a sigh. "He's ignoring me." I said. She looked at me with a 'tell me more' face expression and she came closer to my face. "W..we kissed. Yesterday.. And now it's awkward, because we're not anything.." she hugged me. "Do you really want him?" "I think so..and I must admit, i'm ignoring him too..it's not just him." "You should find a way to talk to him." She was right.
I stood up to walk to him, when someone came to stand right in front of me. Oscar.
"Get out of the way." I said annoyed. And i tried to walk away, but he made me bump into him again. "Ugh! What do you want from me?!" "You tried to ruin my life, now I'm gonna do the same to you." He winked. "Don't you realize youre fucking ruining it yourself!" He walked up to me, but then German came to stand between us. "Don't fucking touch her or you will be dead." He said furiously. Oscar seeemed to be scared and ran away. German walked towards me and hugged me. "Are you okay, baby?" I gently pushed him away. "So you only wanna talk to me when you feel like someone else is taking your place? Lame." I know it was kind of rude. But it's not fair..first he is fully ignoring me but once he sees my ex walking up to me, he suddenly cares about me again.

It hurts 'cause to you i'm just another face in the crowd now when you're the only one i see in a room full of people. 💔