His friends

GERMAN POV

Maybe I did it the wrong way..but i just wanted to talk and explain everything about back then. She thinks i dumped her without any reason. But i would never do that..I would never hurt such a beautiful girl like her. I feel sad now and i made her feel sad as well..I just want everything to be normal between us. But she has to listen to what i have to say first..

ANGIE POV

I just got home. I am so annoyed. He wants me to think about the past again..he wants me to suffer again. But i won't. I won't let him hurt me again.

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

"Omg what happened next??" Cindy asked me as i was telling her about yesterday. "Nothing..i just went home. But it's okay...I.." "Hello, girls." Oscar said and he kissed my lips. They tasted weird..i looked up to see a cigarette between his fingers. "Does he smoke?" Cindy asked. "Uhm, i didn't know..you.." "Oh yes, I smoke. I hope it's no problem." "That's disgusting!" Cindy shouted. "Cindy!! But yeah it doesn't taste..that good..but it's your choice honey." I said trying not to sound rude. "You will smoke too in a while, i'm sure." He winked at me and walked away. I didn't know this side of him..and what does he mean 'he's sure'?..

AFTER SCHOOL

I was outside. Chilling with Oscar and his friends. I didn't like them at all..they were all smoking and some of them were even doing drugs, I guess. He was barely even paying attention to me. "Babe? Can we go?" I asked him. "Not now Angie." Wow. Did he just blow me off like that? Wtf?! Then suddenly two guys grabbed my arm. "Wtf! Let me down!!" I shouted. One of them wanted to put something into my mouth. It was drugs I guess. Idk. I have never seen stuff like that but i sure as hell know it wasn't anything good.. "LET-ME-GOOO!!.." i screamed. "You heard her!" A male voice shouted. German.. They let go of me and walked towards German. They came to stand face to face.. "You better don't do that ever again..or else.." he said in a mad tone. "Or else what?" They laughed. Then German suddenly grabbed them by their necks so their breathing became heavy. "Oh..you don't wanna know what else." He said. "O..o..k..a..y..s..sorry!" "I can't hear you!" He shouted. "S..SORRY!" they shouted again and he threw them against the wall. He pulled his arm around my waist and we walked away.