home

"G..german! Ah..not here.." i was kissing her neck and touching her over here whole body. "Are you sure you don't want it baby?" I whispered. "I dooo..but not here.." i grabbed her shirt and put it back on her. "What are you doing?" She asked confused. "Taking you to my house, my mom isn't home this weekend." I winked.

ANGIE POV

The whole way home we have been touching and kissing each other..
I am really nervous about this, but i'm sure i want him to be it. I want him to be my first time and no one else.
We got home, finally.
He locked the door and we started kissing and undressing each other and he lead me to the couch.
"So..it's..finally..gonna happen..ahh.." he whispered between the kisses.
"I know.." i whispered back and kissed his neck.
He got down on top of me and kissed my thighs sensually. "Hmm..ahhh German! I can't wait!" I heard myself screaming out.
He got his hardness out of his pants and rubbed over my spot with it and left some short kisses on my lips.
"You should know I have really fallen for you.." he suddenly said.
"Hmm..fuck. M..me tooo..." I admitted.
"Don't worry, okay?" He said placing his hands on my hips and moving his head to my ear so his hard member was right before my opening. "I will be really careful with your body, just do what I tell you, okay?" "Hmm..o..okay!" I agreed. "Fine, now just spread your legs a little so i can enter you.."
I didn't hesistate for a moment and i opened my shaking legs so he could finally move in.
I felt the top slowly moving into me and i screamed it out. Not because it hurt, but just because of the nerves. "Shh, we just got started.." He said. I nodded.
After a few minutes he started to make fast moves and we both were moaning out of pleasure.
He was stimulating my spot and told me not to come before he told me to.
His breathing became heavier and his eyes were closed.
"Angieee..hmm..hahh.." "Ah! German! Fuck me harder. Please!!" I screamed as he grabbed my boobs and moved into me so hard that i could feel his balls touching me..
"Ahhh..im gonna come!!" He groaned.
And we both reached our climax while screaming and feeling each other's sweating bodies.

Ookaaay i know this was wayyy too much HAHA 😂😂 hope you liked it tho lol