Restaurant

POV GERMAN

The way she looked
In that tight red dress
And her hair in beautiful waves
And her blue eyes i drown in like the ocean everytime i look into them
It was unbelievable
Unbelievable how i ever could have let her go...I need to get back what's mine.
"You look..you..Angie..uhm..You look amazing okay. No other words.." i placed my hand on her waist and kissed her cheek. "Thank you, German.." she smiled. I grabbed her hand and made her walk out of the house.
"What..is this?" She said putting her hand on her mouth. "A limousine..just for you and me." I looked at her smiling while she was looking at the limo and still couldn't believe it.
"German..you..really didn't have to.." "Shhh. Let's get in, beautiful." I grabbed her hand and lead her into the limo. I gave her a glass of champagne and we toasted and drank it together.

IN THE RESTAURANT
ANGIE POV

We have been here for about an hour. The food is amazing..the music is so good..the place is beautiful..but German.. Just being with German is the best thing about tonight.
But in every fairytale there has to be a witch, ofcourse. Talking about witches..this girl who serves the food has been flirting with him all night. And sometimes it looks like he seems to like it.. I'm getting annoyed.
"Do you want your dessert?" She asked, playing with her hair. "Yes..but i see something way sweeter.." he responded.
I can't fucking take this anymore.
"German we have to leave." "Wait..what?" And I stormed out of the restaurant madly.