Friends

I'm home now..and i feel guilty. German doesn't deserve to be treated like this..he didn't mean to make me mad. I just overreacted because i was frustrated by the fact that we were completely ignoring each other after the kiss..Maybe I'm not so sure about my feelings. We really need to talk..

GERMAN POV

Angie texted me that we really have to talk.. I hope there's nothing wrong. I know i was a coward, but she was ignoring me too..it was not only me. I'm very confused right now, i thought i knew i was in love with her for 100%.

AT HER HOUSE

I was sitting on her bed. We have been talking about everything for a while now. Except for 1 thing. The most important thing, if you asked me..
After a moment of silence, I finally decided to get to the point.
"Angie..
"German.." she said kind of expecting i was going to start this conversation.
"Why is it that..Yesterday everything was so..different?" I looked down as i felt my cheeks turning red.
She walked to the bed and came to sit next to me.
"German, to be honest, i think it was great.." then she stopped.
"But?.."
"But i feel like, like.." she tried to explain.
"Like we are forcing all this. Right?"
"Right." She admitted. "Look, it feels amazing to be with you..but what if I'm only in love with the person you used to be? What if i'm in love with the memories and the special moments we shared together? And not with the present you..?"
I couldn't have described it better. I totally feel the same. "I think we should..give each other a second chance..to get to know each other all over again..first just like friends. And we will only take the next step when we're sure about it. Okay?"
She smiled at me.
"Okay, German."
"But wait.." i added. "What?" "We were just friends yesterday, right?" "Uh, yes.." "So, do you think..friends..do that kind of stuff all the time?" I looked into her eyes and saw that she knew where i wanted this to go. "I'm sure they do.."