Beautiful

We kept on kissing while i was opening the buttons of his blouse. He grabbed my face with one hand and slowly pushed me so he was lying on top of me on the bed. His shirt was finally off. "You look even more amazing than I can remember.." i said flirty as i was going with my hands over his abs. "I have been working out a lot, hoping for these kind of occasions, with you.." i slapped his face jokingly. "Let's see what you got there.." he slipped his hands under my shirt, moving up and gently squeezing my breasts. It let out some sighs. I was really enjoying this. Then he pulled my shirt up to get it off.

GERMAN POV

I finally got to touch her beautiful body again. It was perfect. Not a body like in the magazines, no. My kind of perfect.
I slowly kissed her neck and she pulled onto my hair, letting out some soft moans. "Ah..German.." but i didn't respond. I just kept on kissing her amazing body.
I felt myself getting hard..
She suddenly moved her feet to my waist and slowly pulled my pants off. We turned so she was now on top of me. We kissed each other passionately and she moved her hand over my bulge, feeling my hard member. "Ahh..hmm.." i couldn't hold the moans back. "Do you like this, baby?" She asked and bit into my underlip. "Fuck..yes.."

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

I was sitting next to Cindy in class, German and I haven't said a word to each other yet. It was kind of awkward between us after..the date. I mean, i have no idea where we stand. I'm not his girlfriend but neither just a friend, I guess..I don't know how to talk to him. "Angie? Angie, are you okay?"