Nudes

GERMAN POV

I'm at school now..still haven't found my phone. I hope Angie is not too mad i didn't text her for a day..
Then i heard someone screaming in the hallways. She stormed into the classroom. "Angie?" "GERMAN I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!" Wow i knew she would be annoyed but i never thought she would be this mad about me not texting her.. "Angie, I'm sorry baby..I.." "BABY? DON'T CALL ME BABY! DON'T CALL ME ANYTHING I JUST CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE WHAT'S HAPPENING IM SO DONE WITH YOU GERMAN. WE ARE SO DONE." She was crying and screaming so hard..I think she's on her period or something?! She ran out of the classroom. I sat down behind my table. Cindy came to sit next to me. "She is really mad at you.." she started talking. "Yeah, i..i kinda noticed. Oh well she will get over it and we will be okay at the end of the day. It's no big deal. She stared at me madly. "No big deal, German? You think those pictures are no big deal?" I looked at her in confusion. "Pictures? What pictures?" I asked. "The nudes you sent to everyone!" She whispered hard. "WHAT? Cindy, listen. I have lost my phone since yesterday. It must have been someone else on my phone who is pretending to be me. You have to believe me!" She hesistated for a moment but then i gave her my most serious face expression. "German..we have to go to the principal. Now."

Im literally in love with Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift and the story behind the song. It's unbelievable how a song written by someone else can exaclty describe your current relationship with someone.. daaamn.