partner

"Okay, class!" The teacher said. I was a little nervous..what if she finds out i was the one who changed the names? "So, these are the pairings, there is no changing of partner!"
"Good, i don't even wanna change!" I heard her saying to oscar. I'm sure you don't. I thought by myself and i grinned. "Okay, so..mike and allie, josephine and alex..german and Angie.."

ANGIE POV

German and WHO?! What is this! I wanted to say something. I was so mad..does he think i can't work together with Oscar just because we're lovers?! But oscar put his hand on my mouth. "Shh, Angie. Maybe this is the right thing. It's okay there still are many other things we can do together." He said and kissed my cheek. He's right. But the problem is..why German? I don't wanna work with him. I don't wanna talk to him. I don't even wanna see him ugh I want nothing to do with him!! Oscar went to his partner and German came standing next to me. "Hey.." he said. "Hi." I said back and turned my face away. I don't wanna look into his eyes. It would hurt too much.. "I guess we..have to.." he tried to talk to me. "Yeah. I know. Can we please finish this quickly and go back to how it was before." With 'before' I meant ignoring each other again. "Yeah. Um, are you free today? T..to do the project..at my house?" He asked awkwardly. "Yeah. Is 7 ok?" I asked as normally as possible. "Yes, that's okay." He agreed. The bell rang and i walked away, trying to hold my tears back. Why always me?..

GERMAN POV

It hurts me to see her like this. I absolutely stand no chance anymore..but I'm gonna try to make our bond stronger. All I want is for her to be able to look me in the eyes again..