Spend the day with me

I woke up next to him.
His hair was messy and it looked like he was some kind of dead zombie..but somehow i still thought he was perfect.
I never thought i would let someone get so close to me. But he just stole my heart again..
"Wake up, sleepy head!" I whispered into his ear and bit into it. He shocked awake, rolled over on top of me and pinned my hands above my head. He gave me a soft kiss in my neck, which made me smile.
"I loved it..." he smirked.
Huh? What? Oh..Yesterday..right hahah.
"Me too, now please let me go. My arms are starting to hurt..ah.."
"I'd never ever let you go.." he said teasingly.
"Aah..please..Germann.."
He then kissed my lips and freed my arms. I rolled over on top of him and did the same to him.
"Ha! Got ya."
"Hmm..are you sure?" He started to kiss my neck which made me go weak for him. "Hmm..hahh..German..o..okay! You win this t..time!"
"You loser.." he joked. I tried to look offended but then i bursted out into laughter.
"Angie can i ask you something?"
"You just did. But ofcourse, what is it?"
He rolled his eyes.
"Spend the day with me, please?" He asked me with the cutest smile i have ever seen.
"How can I ever say no to that smile?" I smiled softly.
"You just can't.."
We leaned in to share a long kiss.
"Now let's change. I'm taking you to the mall today."
"Yess i love shopping!" I said excited.
"I know you dooo."

Hey guysss sorry for not having updated for so long but ugh life
Hope you liked it xx