Part 1. New begginings

(Jordan's POV)

"Mom do I have to go I mean seriously I could have done graduated if it weren't for you moving us all the way to California"I yell to her my southern accent which is very strong and gets worse when I'm mad.
I am extremely pissed at my family especially at my twin brother.
"You know why we had to move Jordan so don't even go there know get ready you and your brothers are leaving got school in 15minutes"she yelled back now this is not a normal day for me I normally would never even think about talking to my mom like this but I've been pushed to far this time if it weren't for my brother going all wolfie on someone at my old school we wouldn't be hear.
I went to my closet and got a black half shirt with some jeans that have been cut off to be shorts I left my naturally curly hair down and put on small stud earrings I put eye liner on with some mascara and to finish off the look some black gladiator sandals.
I gave my self a good look before deciding to grab a colorful purse to make my outfit less dark.

I ran down the stairs I had 2minutes to spare so I grabbed me an apple.
"Lance if you want a ride to school then get your arse down here"I yell to my twin and hear him and my other brother Ty come down to.
"Thank sis"my twin says grabbing his bag and an apple like me I grabbed my keys to my black Durango.
"Ty do you need a ride"I ask
"Na I'm driving the orange jeep while mines in the shop"he yells back ya if you haven't noticed we yell a lot but normally we don't fight.
"Ok se you at school then.bye love you mom love you dad"I yell going out the front door to my car I get in and turn on the car and lance gets in the passenger seat.
He turns on the radio and me and his song come on since we're twins were very close we look at each other then start screaming all of the words to
Victorious by panic!at the disco.
Lance screams out our favorite part to me
"Double bubble disco queen headed to the guillotine"
"Skin as cool as Steve McQueen let me be your killer king"I sing back to him
"It hurts until it stops we will love until it's not"he sings back to me and we keep doing that back and forth till we get to school which was about 20minutes from the house which isn't that bad.
Me and him get out the car and as soon as we do we get a lot of stares from people I mean you can't blame them we have mer in us lance and his brown hair like mine and bright blue eyes the fact he was very built.
Me and my brown hair that had a small grey tent to it I had a pear like figure with large legs and bum but my upper body was very small in size I had very moderate chest like most mer do but definitely won't be getting asked out by people over those.
I had dark brown eyes unlike lance and all my other siblings.
Me and him walked into school like it was an other day and went and got our school schedules me and him found our lockers that were right beside each other.
"What class you got first"lance asked me I looked at my schedule
"Algebra.you?"I ask
"Biology"he says not as happy he takes me schedule from me and looks at all my classes then smiles
"We're in most of the same classes other than first period and last"he says smiling
"Ok bye see ya later I say when the bell wrings and we both go to our classes
I walk in and all the students were there the teacher turned around and looked at me then smiled
"Good morning everyone we will have a new student joining us today"he says
"Can you please come up here"he asks me and I walk up to the front of the class
"This is Jordan bay.Jordan could you please say something about your self to the class"he says
"Um I just moved here from Carolina beach North Carolina,and my favorite color is jade green"I say smiling then go sit down in the front row were the only empty chair was.
"Ok class please open your text books to page 304 and start reading"he says
I read the whole chapter and then take out my phone and start texting my friends from home I then feel someone tap me on my shoulder I look back at them and it was a hot guy with blonde hair and blue eyes.
"Hi I'm Zachary but you can call me Zack"he says putting his hand out to shake it I do
"Hi I'm Jordan"I say back to him he gives me a dazzling smile showing me cute dimples.
"You're cute you know that"he says to me
"I know"I say smiling at him and giggling a little he lets out a small chuckle
"You wanna hangout sometime"he asks
"No thanks"I say then turn around he's obviously a man whore I don't want to hang out with those I better worn Channel when she gets to school not to go after them Channels my big sister she's about 10mounths older than me and lance.
I hear some off the boys with Zack behind me laughing one of them laughs out saying"you just got turned down"he says snickering even more.
"Would you boys quiet down"the teacher yelled at them making them quickly quiet down.
The bell finally rang and I went to me next class.

***

It's lunch time now and I came and sat down at an empty table waiting for all my siblings to get out of class.
I sit there and play on my phone aka that means I was reading on watt pad.
When the boys from this morning came and sat down beside me all off them which was about four.
"Hey princess so what you doing sitting alone"Zack says
"Trying to avoid you why do you ask"I say back sound sweet yet mean at the same time
"Ouch princess why so mean"he says laughing making me annoyed
I grab my bag and stand up and start to walk away.
"Princess were you going"
He says his minions snicker at this
"Away from you"I say then a girl with reddish and blonde hair stands up and waves me over I walk over to her and she sites down I sit down as well.
"Ignore them there just a bunch of ass holes"she states to me I smile at her
"Thanks for saving me from them I'm surprised they didn't follow me over here"I say she laughs lightly
"They won't come over here cause of me"she says
"Why cause of you"I say
"People think I'm freaky apparently"she says
"Oh good I get along with weirdoes better anyways"I laugh a little
She does to
"I'm lilac "she says offering me a hand to shake.
"Jordan but my friends call me jay"I say shaking her hand.
"Well jay I think if your a weirdo don't mind being a social out cast like me this could be the start of a beautiful friendship"lilAc says and I laugh
"I would love to"I say making us both laugh I see my family walk in I wave at them they wave back they come over to the table.
"You don't mind if my crew comes and sits with us do you"I ask lilac
"The more the marrier"she says my brothers lance Ty and Markus sit down then my sister Channel.
"Lilac this is my brothers Ty Markus and then my twin lance and this is my sister channel"I say pointing at each person as I call out there name.
"Nice to meet you all"she says they all smile
Lance looks aw struck when he sees her
"You're really pretty"he says smiling at her and looking like a love sick puppy me and channel look at each other and we both know what's going on.
"I don like your family already"she says smiling at me and I giggle at lance.
"So how was all of y'alls first day"she says turning to Lance
"Are you single"lance says to her and she smiles and raises her eyebrow
"Is he ok and yes I'm single"she says
"Lance stop bomb barding lilac"I say like your mom would and he looks at me with a pouty face then sites back and not all up in lilacs grill.
She laughs at him
"I like your twin jay jay he's cute"she says chuckling
"Ya well you say that know but by tomorrow y'all be ready to give him back" I say and everyone laughs except lance who glares at me.
"Ain't that the truth"channel says and I giggle me and her act more like twins than me and lance whichever is saying something since me and lance are really close channels kinda like our triplet.
"So you all are supernaturals right?"lilac says and we all get pale
"Do what now?"I say nervous
"Um no!"Ty says just as nervous
She laughs at our reactions "it's ok I done know"she says smiling.
"How did you figure that out so quick"Markus says.
"Cause I'm one to dum dums"she says and I feel relief .
"You scared me half to death lilac"I say
And she laughs at me
"So what are each of you you all smell different"she says
I smile I've never had a friend who could know about us but I hope she can.
"Channel you go first"I say and she smiles
"I'm a mer "she says then it's goes to Markus "I'm a wolf and a mer"then it goes to Ty "Im just a werewolf"he says winking at her making her giggle and you could see lance tighten up and clench his jaw something we both did when we were mad.
Then it went to me"I'm a mer and wolf"I say smiling since my kind is very rare when it comes to hybrids were like once in a blue moon kinda thing then it goes to lance"I'm a wolf "he states smiling at her she smiles back
"Well I'm just a mer me and my family are the only ones around here"lilac states making me and my sister smile know we have a friend to go swimming with us plus Markus seemed happy about it too.
"Hey if you like later on we can go for a swim"she offers me,channel,and Markus both smile at each other.
"Who says we have to wait till later" I say with a devilish little smile.
"Oooo I like how y'all think"lilac states the same devious glint as me and channel in her eyes.
We all grab our stuff even the boys wanted to come and we were off.