Part 19.mad wolfie.

We did it!we did it!we did it!
The little mermaids big bad wolf has finally made it to 6k yay dance time.
Anyways thank you every person who has read this book and voted or commented I love you all.

Sorry my inner child just came out.

(Jordan's POV)

I stare wide eyed at lance he uncovered my mouth"you went missing for 3 hours and your mate well let's just say I wouldn't want to talk to him right now cover your scent and sneak out to my car" he handed me his keys
"Will you drive home the jeep then"I say I do love Ty's jeep.
"Yes you have about 30 minutes to get home until he gets there so if you want to talk to him stay home if not go to lilacs"he says then he left me in the closet which had a window I opened it and crawled out I walked around making sure to keep my scent hidden I put my hood on and got into lances Durango.

It took me 15minutes to get home I quickly got my clothes together
I didn't want to talk to him he'd just yell at me and get mad like every one else does when disappear for hours my family is used to it.
And the fact that I haven't let diesel mark me makes him on edge cause of other males.
I thought about things for a moment I wanted to go swimming maybe Lilac would want to.
I texted her"hey I'm staying at your place to night"

"Ok!bye the way my parents are gone so if your crazy ass boyfriend shows up we're screwed."she texts back

"We could always spend the night in the cave by the reef"I text back

"Kk!"she sends back I then get I mindlink from lance.
"He's on his away over if your gonna leave do it now"

I got into lances Durango and went to lilacs when I got there I sall beer and pizza on the counter this is why I love her she feeds me.😊😆

"Yay I didn't know if your crazy wolf man had abducted you or not"lilac says happily as she runs over hugging me

"Yeah he is crazy isn't he I swear all he does is worry if I knew mates were this clingy I wouldn't have gotten attached"I say smiling

"Ok eat and then we swim"

A pizza...lots of liquor...tons of bud light and just a dash of sangria...
And I was feeling so much better than I did earlier me and lilac had the radio blaring issues by someone who's name I can't remember.

"I'm jealous, I'm overzealous
When I'm down, I get real down
When I'm high, I don't come down"I yelled/sang into a karaoke microphone.

"I get angry, baby, believe me
I could love you just like that
And I could leave you just this fast"lilac sang

"But you don't judge me
'Cause if you did, baby, I would judge you too!
No, you don't judge me
'Cause if you did, baby, I would judge you too!"I sang

"Cause I got issues
But you got 'em too
So give 'em all to me
And I'll give mine to you
Bask in the glory
Of all our problems
'Cause we got the kind of love
It takes to solve 'em"we blared together singing our hearts out

"Yeah, I got issues
And one of them is how bad I need you"she finished of that part and then I started"You do shit on purpose.
You get mad and you break things.
Feel bad, try to fix things.
But you're perfect.
Poorly wired circuit.
And got hands like an ocean
Push you out, pull you back in."

'"Cause you don't judge me
'Cause if you did, baby, I would judge you too
No, you don't judge me
'Cause you see it from same point of view"we sand that part together again and then we sang the rest to together.

Yeah, I got issues (I got issues)
And one of them is how bad I need you (You got 'em too)
Yeah, I got issues (I got)
And one of them is how bad I need you"
We finished out of breath since we added some dance moves which were really bad but whatever it was fun.

"Hey you want to go skinny dipping it's hot right now"lilac says I think it over I don't see a problem with that.

I ran for the door pushing her on my way"tag your it"I laughed as I ran out onto her back patio leaving my pants and tank top on the ground she laughed as ran after me.

I jumped into her pool she turned the radio up outside and swalla came on.
"I love this song"I yell she jumps
In "me too"she says

Lilacs shifted into her mer I decided that sounded like fun so I did too.

I let my folded arms rest on the outside of the pool keeping myself afloat lilac did the same beside me.

"Lilac do you think I should call diesel and tell him goodnight"I said I wanted a cuddle buddy and I know if I call him he'll come over.
"He's gonna be mad you know he hates when you go missing and the fact you told him you'd be back made him feel like it was his fault he won't let you go"she said.

I heard a bang and in ran lance he looked flustered.
"Yay bauba"I yelled he look at me and came over to us.
"Oh no"he said "your waisted gosh I thought you were working on staying sober"he yelled "any ways get out now diesel is gonna be here any second he can't see you like......this"he said gesturing towards our tails.
Me and lilac both look at each other seriously and bursted out laughing.
I heard a growl and lilac got lifted out the water she sat there layed out on her back she giggled as lance dried her off.
"Lance I wooovve u"she said slurring most of it.

I gasped "you used the L word lance get her"I say she laughed

"One dayer you wwwiwwl fine wove too"she said

"Disgusting"I said

"Lance why can't he see me like this"I say

When his eyes met mine he sighed
"Cause he'll hurt you if he finds out you know that"he says and then I was lifted out and he grabbed a towel and started to dry me off I sat with the end of my tail in the still in the pool up to were my upper cafe would be in leg form.

I then heard a growl that made my body shake it was violent and sounded very pissed I new that to be my beloved mate.

I quickly turned my tail into legs it was then I realized I had no top on and my brother was there to so there I sat naked as a jay bird I then sall mate his mad face went to shock real quick.

Ok I'm kinda in and out this whole chapter so if doesn't make since sorry
Love y'all
-AJ