Part 21.a good day.

(Jordan's POV)

I look out the window the sunlight shining in on me making me feel nice.
Today will be a good day...I think.
I don't know it feels different today some how.
Like all the things that have happened just have disappeared.
it's been weeks since I felt him.
Like I'm ok for once in a long time I'm happy I have my mate who I adore and my family is well...my family but we're all good my dad and ma are thinking about checking up on the pack and pod.
So me and the rest of the family will be on our for a little while I think I might go with dad though I miss my friends our old house I guess I'm a tiny bit home sick.
"Miss bay do you have answer for us?"the teach Mr.crock says this dude is horrible.
"Will you repeat the question sir?"I say
"Hopefully next time you will pay attention so I don't have to repay every word I say"he says rudely.

"We'll see about that."I say rolling my eyes looking back out the window something about this guy erks me he gives of this really bad vibe.

"Miss bay go to the office now!"he says I smile
"Gladly"I say sweetly
He growls at me yeah suck to have werewolves for teachers.

I grab my bag and head to the office truthfully I just wanted out of class it's so boring who cars about English? I sure as heck don't!!!

I think sharing a body with both river and Texas is getting to me neither of them have gotten out in weeks and there kinda making my emotions every where.

"Let's go for a run that was our last class anyways"Texas says
I sigh
"Fine"I head out the school texting every one so they don't worry cause ever since my break down everyone's been on my case wanting to know where I'm at and all.

I put my stuff in lances black SUV yes even my clothes except a long plain gray shirt that i tied around my waist.

I felt Texas push her way out right as we got in the woods.
She started running through the woods jumping logs swerving through the trees at an impossible speed.

Me and river layed back and enjoyed it it was calming the sun shining down on me through the beautiful green trees I ended up on the beach I shifted back and through the shirt over on a rock beside the water looking around for anyone.
I sall no one so I dove in my tail forming it was fully black today with the tinniest bit of silver at the end looking like jewels.

I smile I start swimming after a while I came up to a giant reef of all colors a little puffer fish play with me swimming around playing in my hair acting like the hair was its I giggled at the little fish.

I decided I liked the fish and would make note to come back and see it.
I said goodbye and headed back to shore playing in the water as I swam doing flips and even acted like a dolphin jumping out of the water doing them laughing when some Dolphins actually joined me in doing so.

When I get to land I drag myself onto the shore after turning myself into a fire ball my tale instantly disappeared as the water was gone from it I got up dusting myself of stupid sand.

I slip the shirt over my hea it covering my upper half and my butt.

I walked up the rock way to the house.
"Mama I'm home "I yell as I walk in she appears out the kitchen.
"Oh hey wow um please tell me you didn't go to school like that again"she says talking about my lack of clothing.
"No I just went for a swim!and that was one time I thought I was dreaming ok!"I say she laughs and turns her back to me heading back into the kitchen.

"What are we eating"I ask
"Roast ,mash potatoes,green beans,corn and rolls.
Oh and could you be a dear and make the cherry pie you know how much the boys love it when you make that."she says I sigh

"Sure.whats the accession?"I ask
"Well I'm not gonna be home for a week and I wanted to get some family time before we left."she says happily.

***

"Ok boys settle down now"mama says
"Yes mama"all the boys say in unison
"Hey mama can ax come to dinner"channel says
"Oh yay of course I'm excited to meet him jay call diesel and have home come over too!"she sai to excitedly I think she has a crush on my mate.

"Aw but.."I start "not buts goodness Jordan I don't know why  you act like that he's your mate wether you like it or not"she says stomping back into the kitchen my dad looks at her then at me he sighs.

"I'll go talk to her"he says nodding towards me I nod.
I get my phone out might as well
I press the call button
"Hey you wanna come over my mom made a huge dinner and wants you to"I say

"You have horrible people skills,did your parents never teach you how to talk on the phone"he says

"Shut up goodbye I'll see you when you get here love you "I say leaving no room for argument.

I hang up and look over at my brothers who looked shocked with there mouths open.

"What?"I say in a second Ty's infront of me.
Touching my forehead "are you sick"he says
Then Markus is over here checking me for something"have you had any hits to your head lately"he says I furrow my eyebrows "what I wrong with y'all"I say slapping Ty's hand away from me.

"So you meant to say I Love you to him"lance said darkly his eyes went a shade darker.

"I never said love you to himmm....... O gosh no I didn't oh I did it was habit I always say that when I get of the phone"I look at my phone biting my lip nervously I through it onto the carpet like its a monster I look at my brothers they all seemed upset wow I hate to see what they'll do when I get married and have kids.

An hour later diesel showed up write as the food was done.
I let him inside he smiles at me
"Nice outfit"he says I'm my ear I look down and relive I'm in one of his shirts the one from earlier and shorts that you can't see cause the shirt which is a light gray that you can kinda see through.
I blushed a tiny bit his hand enveloped mine his thumb playing on my warrior markings on my hand and arm.

I lead him into the dinning room which was beside the kitchen.

We all sat down we spent a while just eating an telling jokes and funny stories just enjoying ourselves.

Heeeeeyyyyy here's another chapter  were getting somewhere!!!
Ok so her mood swings she has have to do with a Form of PTSD and the fact she is practically 3 people in her head.
please tell me if you like it if so give it a vote or comment.
-Love ya;)