Part 12.till next time.

"Lance stop bad dog put lilac down she's my friend mine not yours"I yell at my brother as he carries her away  on his shoulders while on the beach them both laughing lance stopes when I said stop bad dog yeah I can control animals so that includes him he tries to move he glares at me.
"Sissy not funny"he said obviously fuming "carful you wouldn't want lilac to fall? would you?"I said I know what the heck kind of best friend are you well I'm the kind that plays mean jokes for her own amusement.
Lilac falls off and laugh while she sticks the landing then I stop"hey no fare you can't use agility"I told her and we broke of into laughter.

Ok you're probably lost on what's going on ok after we left the pack house we went home me lance channel and Markus met up with lilac.
"Hahaha ok now let me move jay"lance says
"I don't know?channel lilac Markus let's vote on it what do you think??"I said they all smiled
"I say we leave him lilac needs a break from him"Markus says
"I second that"channel says
"I third that"I say
"Aww let him go guys"lilac says frowning
"What??we want a day without him lilac please"I gave her puppy dog eyes
"Ugh sorry lance I can't overpower them"she says
"I'm going to kill y'all"he says
"Fine"I say and then he falls to the ground with a big uffh I laugh
"Come on buba before the wolves come out"I say and he gets up glaring at me.
We all dive into the water I wait till we're out fare enough so no one can see to let my tail form after a second or two I had a big black tale no sign of silver or blue in it today I loved it when it was like this.

We swam to the cave like always we hung out in there for a while lilac and lance would flirt every once in a while.
And me channel and Markus would make it into a dirty joke.

"Jay sing for us I don't think lilacs heard you"channel said
"Oh yay I heard you totally beat the sluts at singing in school the other day"lilac said
"Well what shall I sing for you today"I say in a sing song voice.
"How about your favorite we know how you enjoy it"Markus says the same way i did like we were some type of rich aristocrat I giggle.

We heard loud growls and hissing I stop singing we all gave each other the look we all went under and started to swim dragging lance by the arm swimming faster and faster away.

I heard a scream I looked behind me lilac was in a net I swam to her and lance followed close behind me I got my knife out my seaweed belt that holds it.
I started cutting the net as she cried lance had out a knife cutting the net also and calming lilac down the net started to raise we got her out and started swimming away.

I felt a searing pain in my tale I new this felling all to well.
I looked at my tail it had a knife in it only the tip of the handle was not lodged into it.
There was a chain connected to the knife it started to pull me back I yelled help and channel came to me grabbing my hands and lilac my arms hey stated to pull away from the boat.
I screamed out in pain as the knife turned.
"Shhhshh it's gonna be ok Markus go get help."channel said
"Markus doesn't have a tail hell never make it"I say and she nods she takes off her necklace.

"Markus come here quickly"she said he came
She put her necklace on him it was a necklace mers always have it always is different though it reflects there personality.
She chanted "I give to you" in Greek
And Markus starts to form a tail a look of complete fear went through his face.

"What did you just do"he said as his grey/green tail weighed him down he started to move it in a swimming motion so he could stay up.

"No time go get help"channel said and he gave us a freaked out look before swimming off quickly.

They almost had me at the boat it's then I realized that if I got cot they could get channel and lilac too.
Lance wasn't a mer he would be fine.
"Go"I yelled to them letting go of there hands
"What are you crazy they'll kill you"lilac said
"It's ok please just go they'll get y'all too if you stay"I said
"We lost you and lance once we can't loose you again Jordan"channel said crying not letting me go.
"It's ok get mom and dad but it will be
Easier that way"I said
"Channel go or I'll make you"I said
"No don't dare Jordan"she said as her  lilac and lance all started to dissolve  into thin air they would end up at are house.
But now I'm on my own I'll have to try to get out of this some way then it hit me write as I was about to be raised out of water.
I feel stupid now.
I started to evaporate into thin air.

(Unknown POV)

Finally we got one stupid girl like we wouldn't find them.
She has no idea what's in store for her.

Although she was putting up a fight to get the knife out.
I sall them almost get her out.
Then pfff mist was all that was there and she was gone.
I growled out in frustration.
Jordan you may have gotten away this time but next time it won't be so easy.

A/N
Hi y'all did you like?
For some reason I love writing seines like that and death ones.
Ok well tell me what you thought by the way I finally have 50votes thank you to any one who voted your freaking awesome.
Any ways I'll try to update quicker
So yeah.
Love y'all
Yours truly
-MS