Part 11.werewolf construction.

I'm on my way home from my little swim as I'm about there I get mind-linked by channel.
"Omg Jordan dad is really mad and I think your boyfriend is going to kill someone hurry up and get to your boyfriends"she said
"He's not my boyfriend"I yelled
"O'well just get here"she said worried
What did diesel and dad do I sigh and swim faster.
When I get to shore I dry off real quick and run towards the pack house were I heard yelling.
I make a quick prayer to God that I don't die or anyone else today and then walk in.

All heads turn to me it's a mess in hear a bunch a broken furniture and worried and mad people.
"Dad if you did this I'm gonna kill you"I said in a stern voice
"Don't blame me it was the boy who did it"he said angry.
I looked over and diesel was huffing and puffing haha see what I did there cause he's a wolf.NO?ok I'll just stop talking.

"Um what did you people do to him"I ask them and they all give me small smiles.
"Well Um ya see it wasn't us"Kira said
"Then who did"
"You"she said hiding behind Jackson
"ME.how the heck did I do it"I yell and that's when it hit me.

"Ohhhhh"I said I giggled nervously
"My bad"I say slowly and they look at me like 'seriously woman' and then I was no longer on the ground.
No I was on diesels shoulder hie freaking shoulder I'm not a big fan of it either I start squirming earning a loud growl from diesel I stilled.

"Wow he has a really nice arse"Texas said I agreed and so did river.

"Um can someone help me out of crazies arms.PLEASE"I yell the last part I feel his arms tighten around my waist.

"Ok you are starting to hurt me please put me down already"I say calmly he only tightens his grip more and I swear I heard a snap.

He quickly puts me down worry in his eyes"crap are you ok"he asked very worried.

"I'm fine"I say that's when I feel the pain In my side it's not broken but it's close.
He just hugged me I really don't know why he was so well mad I guess I mean all I did was run out the house and go for a swim I mean he's acting like I ran away forever or rejected him.
Does he think that's what I was doing??
Ok I'm done that's it I need another swim this boy stresses me out and we've only been on one date seriously what the heck did the bond grow and me just not feel it since me and my wolf well don't really connect well other than her talking to me ALOT.

"Hey we do to connect im your best friend"Texas says

An hour latter....

Write know I am currently sitting on the coach at diesels we all cleaned up the house after his little...um I really don't know what to call it?
And me jack and Mack who is third in command.
I'm beating them at COD an were eating pizza.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS AGAIN?
DANGET."jack yelled as I killed him after me and Mack teamed up on him without him knowing.
"Haha that's what you get man she's beast"Mack said laughing I smirk
Only in bed me and my wolf thought at the same time why are we so dirty oh and of course river said something on the lines of you two are idiots.

"Ok I really don't think we needed to know that"jack said him and Mack laughing.

"What?"I said not sure what there talking about.

"Oh did I say that out loud"I say and they both laugh harder I slapped them both on the head and they tried to muzzle it.
Everyone else came in the room including my family and diesels.
I burped and let's just say my 'burps' are more like belches yes not very lady like put since when have I ever acted like I'm supposed too.

"Wow jack nasty there are lady's present"Biden(diesels dad) said

Me my brothers and dad laughed a little but not to obvious.

"But that wasn't me it was-"I cut jack of before he could say my name

"Jack how rude apologize it was obviously not me and Mack would never"I said a little evil glint In my eyes.

"You little liar"he Said pointing at me

"Who?me?"I said acting innocent

"YES YOU"he yelled

"Ok everyone calm down whoever did it confess before there's a war"my mom said

I looked at all my brothers and dad they all gave me a look.
My brothers giving me the 'impressive'
Look.
And my dad a proud look like that's my daughter.

"Well we all know it was a guys non of us girls act like that sooo boys which one of you did it"Said Madeline (diesels mom) ok I'm a little offended by this i always burp my dad says its better out than in.

After a minute of silence I groaned"fine fine it was me ok there ya happy jack seriously you couldn't take the blame not even for me"I say to him starting my rant I hear everyone laugh but jack who gave me that 'holy shat she's crazy look' which I smirked at.

"That's my girl"I hear my dad laugh out

"Oh and I'm offended that you actually thought he could belch that loud"I said to Biden he shook his head like "what the heck' in a good way I think?

"Wow a girl did that"I heard the twins say
"Yes boys a girl did that"I said rolling my eyes
"You ain't no girl"Lancr said hitting me on the arm and laughing I frowned
"Am so dip wad"I said pouting and giving him the middle finger.
I felt someone kiss the top of my head and by the tingles of the touch I knew it was diesel I look over and he's know sitting beside me were jack was he pulled me close I didn't mind he was comfy and warm this guy is going to be a great cuddle buddy.

I snuggled into his side and he put me on his lap.
Wow this guy smells good I think they should make his scent into a candle.

"You smell good"I said but it's a little muffled by his chest I hear a chuckle from behind me I turn towards it and see Kira and jack laughing at us.
"What are you laughing at"I say
"Did you just say he smells good"Kira says
I give the look like ok you're weird
"Yes I did he does like axe"I said and jack gave me a weird look
"What is it with girls and axe"he said
"It's very alluring"I said with a wink

I didn't know how to finish this so this is what you're getting you animals ok.
Throws book at reAders
"Back you beast back"
Sorry I'm bored so I decided to write that on the end of some chapters o well tell me if you like it.
Please comment follow and vote
Love y'all
-MS