Part 40.meeting the friends.

Jordan's POV

As me and violet were talking I heard the door open and close.

"Violet I'm gonna kill you we were supposed to surprise her together."grey said Alex right behind him I jumped up and did a run and tackle since they were both big and tall.

"There's my little dumpling I missed so much!"Alex said kissing my face and holding me.
"Alex stop your worse then the wolves for drooling on me!"I said he laughed.

"Yeah it my turn and I don't want drooled on leftovers!"grey says I laugh as he hugged me.
"It's great to see you jay."he says

"Hey what is this!"violet said going through my phone "you don't send diesel nudes do you?"she said I lunged for my phone only for her to vamp speed away from me.

"No you don't your so boring hmm..."she pressed some stuff then the phone started to ring.

I panicked"wait who are you calling...stop!"I said as the boys got up and ran over to her keeping the phone from both my sight and reach.

"Hello?"the deep sound of my mates voice filled the phone.

"Jay jay you have a man on your phone your cheating on me!"Alex said his voice faking hurt as he started laughing.
My eyes were wide

"Jay who the hell just said that?"diesel said I felt terrified as violets face showed fear she through the phone at me I cursed as it hit me hard in the chest.

"Um nobody important I'm sorry hahaha you can go back to bed now it won't happen again."I said the panic in my voice evident.

"Are you at home right now."he said his voice stern.

"Yeah but..."I went to say when he said"I'll be there in 10minutes you better have a story by the time I get there."he said calmly.TO CALM!!!!

The line went dead and I gulped I looked back at them grey had protective arms around violet who was cowering in his arms while alex was walking out the kitchen with a beer that wasn't any of ours since my parents don't drink.

"So what I miss?"he says I throw myself at him landing right on him his beer now on the ground him and me as well I started strangling him along with slapping him across the face several times.

"Are you stupid he's gonna kill me!"I said shaking him.
"You've signed both our death sentences or worse he'll kill you and torture me because he believes I'm being unfaithful!"I said I was panicking.

"It's ok I'm sure he'll understand although he'll probably make Alex a no on the friends list.

"You definitely can't take him either you have to leave now!"I said

"Um just because I'm mer does not make me unable to fight a wolf thank you very much."Alex said as he crossed his arms and pouted.

"Well yes that may be true but he's not just your average werewolf he's not only an alpha but..."the sound of the door being slammed open made the whole room go quiet just his footsteps were heard.

A growl ripped through the house I was terrified to look behind me it didn't help my case that I was straddling Alex's hips with his hands pinned down above his head.

"Jay!"it came out more a growl than anything I slipped off of Alex and got up but refused to look behind me at him.

"Before you think I'm an unfaithful slut I'm not I promise Alex was just picking and the only reason we were in the position was because I was gonna kill him."I spoke as quick as possible.

"Turn around Now!"he said I huffed and turned around.
Only to run into his chest.
"Ooffff"I said as I went to rub my nose.
Then I met his eyes the were not green but the gold irises I've become accustomed to.