Part 2.new friend.

(Jordan's POV)

Me channel lilac and all my brothers had gotten to our house my mom and dad were both still at work would be till 5 so we had plenty of time to hang out.
Me lilac and channel all linked our arms then ran for the small cliff behind my house into the ocean we all were laughing as we jumped in.
the boys laughing at us or so we thought until they all charged us and all three canon balled into the water.
"You little arse holes"lilac pouts
Me and channel know what she's doing so me and her play along.
Channel makes fake tears and I go and fake comfort lilac.

"You dum arse you hurt there feelings"I yell at them and then lilac whispers in my ear something that even Hannibal wouldn't do she's going to play with her mates feelings.
"You should all be ashamed of yourselves especially you lance you hurt lilac"I scold and the other boys cot on to our little game were as lance just looked sad and it kinda made me feel bad.
I hear him whimper then lilac smiles at him"Just kidding"she smiles guilt all over her face.
Then she's being mauled by my brother in a hug making them go under water we all freak out as the boys pull lance of lilac she's laughing.
"You big goofball"she laughs
"Lilac are you ok.danget lance you just got her don't brake her"I scold and he gives me puppy dog eyes.
"Stop you know they always get me danget"I say splashing him with water then we have a splashing war between all off us.
"Hey we haven't explored this place yet"I say smiling at channel and she smiles back

"Lilac you wanna show us all the good places" I ask and she smiles
"Follow me"she giggles and me channel follow.
"Wait what about the boys"I say and then lilac turned around
We grab them and started swimming
They could breath under water since they had some of the mer genes just not a lot.
We come to reef and me and the girls huddle and make a plan.
"Everybody got it ok brake"I say and we split we all go after someone we all tag the boys.
"Your gonna pay for that"they all said swimming after us we all scream then start swimming away.
"Lilac watch out"I say as she gets pulled down by lance him know he was hugging her and she was laughing.

"Let go lance"she giggled out and whacked him with her big orange tail.she got away also tagging him back.
The boys got tiered off swimming so we took them back home but we still wanted to hangout just us girls.
"Hey lilac you wanna do something fun"I say to her and she nods
"Come on channel it's are specialty"I say making her laugh we all swim to the surface and watch werewolves and humans walk on the beach and also fish.
I took water and splashed a were wolf soaking him he yelled out"what the h e double hockey sticks "and all of us laughed then went under so he didn't see us.
We did that for about an hour on the same poor wolf but it was funny.
"So what do you guys wanna do now"I ask swimming backwards only looking up towards the surface.

"I don't know what do you think lilac"channel says
"There's a really cool cave near by that I always go to we could hang there if you'd like"she suggests
"Sounds fun to me"I say and we race off to the cave it was beautiful you could only get in from under water other than the hole at the top letting you see the moon lights reflection on the water.
"I really like lance"lilac says out of nowhere
Me and channel giggle "of course you do he's your mate"I say and her eyes widen

"Wait what I thought that was only for Wolves"she says and I laugh again
"And coyotes and mers too.lance seems to really like you to he normally won't even talk to a girl"I say
"I really really like him"she says in awe
We giggle "what has he don to me Ive never feel this way around guys before"she says
"Because it's LOOOVVVEEE"me and channel said dragging out the ove part.
"It's nice to have a friend you can be yourself around"lilac says

"Ya it is I'm really glad we moved here know honestly"I say
"Me two"channel says
"Me three"lilac says in a 'heck ya'tone
We laugh.
"It's getting late I should probably get home"lilac says
"Ok we probably should to.see ya tomorrow lilac"I say to channel
"Bye"she says leaving me and channel in the cave
"Channel I wanna find my mate"I say and she laughs
"Me to jay jay me to"she says
"I hope it soon"I say me and her just staring at the stars.
"Me to"she says again

"Come on mom and dad are gonna get worried"she says and I nod my head and then we leave.
As we get home the boys had explained everything to our parents so we didn't have to.
Me and channel walked up stairs to our rooms who were right across from each other's.
"Night chan"I say as I walk into my room.
"Night jay jay see ya in the morning"she says and we leave it at that since we're both tired.
I go and take a bath then let sleep invade.