Part 41.Abduction.

Diesels POV

I woke up early that morning my mate sleeping soundly in her bed wearing nothing but a oversized white t shirt.
Her curly hair was huge and everywhere I smiled moving the hair from her face I leaned down kissing her lightly.
She was so gorgeous that it made my chest hurt cause I got to call her mine.

"Diesel get here now!"my dads voice rung through the mind link.
I sighed pack business always came early it felt like.
I grabbed a sticky note and pen from the beside table and wrote a quick note for mate I stuck it to her forehead in hopes she would at least notice it there.
Since she happens to be a little ditsy most of the time.

I ran to the pack house when I got there my dad was in his office.
"Son sit down I have bad news!"he said I did he seemed very nervous.
"The problem with the Mers has escalated I had a Seair(A/Nsome one who can see people's future) look into it.she says there very close by and that someone you happen to be very close with will get hurt over it."he said he grabbed my shoulder as if looking at me with pity in his eyes.

"Who?"was all I asked even though I suspected who it could be.
"Jordan won't live through it if she's still involved with you."another voice came from the door I stood up ready for fight.
A tall, white haired ,girl with tan skin and brown eyes starred back at me I felt my blood boil at what she said.

"Trust me when I say I know Jordan and don't want anything happening to her ,the quicker she gets away from you the better."she said I growled.
"I won't let anyone touch her!"I growled out
"No one else will have to it'll be you that kills her or your wolf more like it."she said.

"Who the hell are you?"I said gritting my teeth.
"My name is Oceania bay I happen to be a relative of your mate."she bit back at me I sniffed the air she was full blood werewolf I could tell if someone wasn't ever since my shift into a Lycan.
"Listen if you love her then stay away!"she said I growled having trouble controlling my wolf.
He wanted so badly to tear the girl limb from limb.

I felt my dad touch my shoulder I looked over at him"son we only have 3 weeks till the wars on us that's it after you can come back to her!"he said it sounded reasonable so why did it feel so wrong.

"Fine I'll tell her to stay away for a while.."I started
"No.you have to end it make her believe you feel nothing for her otherwise she won't listen!"I heard another different voice this time it was a males I look behind the white haired girl to see Ray my mates father.
Both my father and the white haired girl walked out the room shutting the door.
This action put my wolf on high alert expecting a threat.
"I have her friends here for a reason they've come to take her back home for a while till it's safe."he said I felt panicked at the thought of my mate leaving.

"Please that's my baby and if something happens to her over this war then I don't know what I would do."he said.

"I can get her to go without ruining our relationship!"I said frustrated at him he sighed
"Listen she is very stubborn and almost evil when it comes to people telling her to do stuff and if she found out this was over a war she would be furious.
If her anger were to be unleashed much like your own people would pay the price so I want you to break up with her make it real.
Then I can convince her to go back home for a while!
Once this all blows over she'll be willing to see you again."

"That's my point she'll hate me never want to see me again if I do this and I-I ....can't live without her in my life."I said I was no longer yelling while saying this.
"If we don't send her away you'll have to live without her for real.
Wouldn't you rather take the chance of her not excepting you a second time then her dying."he said I clenched my jaw tightly.

"I can't just abandon her for no reason!"I said
"If you love her you'll do what's best for her."he said walking out.

I growled out punching the wall leaving a giant hole.