Part 14.I'm one too.

(Diesel POV)
I sit here and watch her as she is captivated in an episode of teen wolf.
Which was inaccurate that is not at all what we're like and seriously the main character got over his girlfriend dying after like a mouth.

I found out some strange things about my mate.
One she gets pissed off at her shows and yells at them(loudly)might I add.
It's cute cause after she'll pout till something good happens then she ends up in a state were in counting she blinks three times a minute it's kinda creepy.

"Why are you staring at me"she says not looking at me

I smile"cause your beautiful"I say she laughs bitterly almost.

"Yes and you can sing like garth brooks"she says with sarcasm

"Who is Garth brooks"I ask

"Only one of the best country singers next to Hank and cash"she says dramatically everything she does is adorable.

She looks over at the window.
"It's dark"she says simply not sure why she's decided to comment on it I just 'uhm' not sure what to say back to that.

"You wanna go for a walk on the beach"she says looking over at me her deep dark brown doe eyes shining and glistening silver all through them.
"Sure"I say she gets up and grabs a pair of shorts she takes off her shirt and puts on a sweat shirt I turn my head.
does she really not care or did she just forget I was here?
I mean she had a sports bra on so its not like I just sall her naked or any thing.

I feel soft little hands touch my face my head is turned with her smiling
"What's wrong Hündchen are you nervous"she says what the heck does Hündchen mean?
(I will love you if you know what language that word is and if you can get what the word says the hint is dog)

"No just didn't want to get you mad"I say and smile at her as I grab her upper thigh she smiles and giggles when I pick her up and set her on my lap she wraps her legs around me so she's straddling me.

I kiss her softly she pulls back making
Me pout.
She gets off my lap "my dads at the door listening and so are the rest of my family"she whispers in my ear and kisses me on my cheek.

"Come on"she says as she stomps off to the door yeah she doesn't walk lightly.
She opens the door and two of her brothers fall on the floor and the rest of her family is packed right there in the hallway.

"Daddy you promised"she says mad like she's scolding a child.
"You spent the night with him and I said leave the door open"he says trying to defend him self.
"You know I hate open doors my OCD kicks in and I go crazy"she says

"Just go take a walk"her mom says smiling at me and her then starts to drag a glaring father away all her brothers stared at me glaring.

"BOIES"I hear her mom yell they all scatter.
"Come on"she says and goes over to her window I look at her confused
"Are you coming"she says
"Out the window?can you do that"I say
She furrowed her eyebrows and a looked at me like was crazy she scoffed before throwing herself out the window.
I look out the window she had done a back flip once on the ground and seemed to be fine I jump out carelessly and land on my feet she starts running over towards the cliff beside her house I run after not sure what the heck she's doing.

She starts down this narrow ledge down to the beach I follow her as she carelessly just skips and runs down she smiles at me.
"Your slow"she says grabbing my arm and pulling me down the to the beach.

We walked along the shore looking out at the crescent moon that was the only light other than the stars.
"It's beautiful isn't it"she says looking up at me through her lashes I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear"yeah"I say implying that she was not the moon.

A small blush went to her cheeks and she tried to hide it behind a curtain of hair"don't hide from me"I say sternly I put my hand on one of her cheeks she leans her head into my hand a little "I love it when you blush"I finish off I could feel her overly warm cheeks from the blush and it made my hand have a hole new tingle to it.

"Diesel can I trust you to keep a secret"she says her eyes had a nervous glint in them which made my wolf feel on edge.

"Your my mate you can trust me with anything"I say as I wrap my arms around her and lean my head against hers.

"The resin I new you were a werewolf wasn't cause you acted like it although you do.
It's cause I'm one too"

Hey author here an yes I'm alive if you thought I had died.
Anyways were getting somewhere this chapter took so long to be able to write cause inspiration just wasn't coming but I think I should have a new update soon hopefully later in the week if I have time love y'all
An would you please comment I absolutely love to see any votes or comments and it makes me write more not sure why any who till next time...

-AJ