Part 43. Home.

(Jordan's POV)

After a three hour drive and stopping at a gas station a couple of times to pee and grab some gas with that women's cash she had in the car.
I felt guilty but once I got back home I could get the money out my savings account and put it back.
I pulled up to the old farm house that was painted white with beautiful burgundy shudders. It had a dirt pathway leading to it.

I parked the car and got out going up to the door I grabbed the key from under a random rock in the flower bed.
I opened the door to the lifeless house that I had grown up in.

I sighed I should probably hide the car now that I'm thinking about it.
"Yeah that's probably a good idea since it's stolen and you knocked a girl out for it." River stated I
nodded.

After hiding the car in the garage outback that can hold up to ten cars since my dad and brothers had a car fetish.

I went back to the house I made sure not to turn on the lights Incase my dad realized the bill went up.
I have to be careful until I can get my money out of my private account that my parents don't know about.

I had a license and some money still here since California wasn't supposed to be permanent.
I grabbed a duffle bag and got clothes, blankets, a pillow, all my savings that were under the floor board in my closet, and an assault rifle from my dads study since I didn't think it would be wise to have a gun with only a few rounds before reloading.

I decided I would leave after getting some rest to go to the bank.
I would take a shower right before I left so by the time my family was alerted of my presence I'd be gone.
I wanted to phone my mate make sure he was okay since I was taken not only a night me and him were supposed to be together, but the first full moon since we found out he was a Lycan.
I decided I would when I got on the road cause I'm sure my dad will be expecting me to call my mate.
But then again I have to worn him that my family is no longer to be trusted.

If they would do this to there own daughter I can't imagine what they would do to a new, out of control Lycan like diesel.
With that lost thought I feel asleep in my old bed starring at the slanted white shiplap ceiling.

~~~

I woke up and headed for the bathroom thankful when the water started.
I bathed and washed myself around four times before getting out not knowing when I would get to have that long of a bath again.

I grabbed all the things I had packed and went out to the garage I couldn't take that women's car the police would be looking for that license plate.
So I grabbed a set of keys to the least expensive or noticeable car we own.

It was a old Chevy that had navy blue color and rust some what on the sides but it had been recently worked on before we left and tended to be the most reliable.
Not only that but it got a lot better gas mileage then the gas guzzlers we normally drive that's for dang sure!

I put all my stuff behind my seat and checked my wallet it had my old license the one with this address on it and $300 in it since I raided my money jar of all its belongings and that's what's left after leaving all the money I used on that women's car as well as some extra repercussions since I knocked her out and stole her car.

I headed to the bank that was only 20 min in town no one here would suspect me since I had on what everyone wares in late-fall, early-winter around here.
I had put on some boot cut jeans that felt a size to small in my butt and thighs but I went with it anyways since I didn't feel like sweats was a good idea.
I had grabbed a Henley long sleeve Shirt in black to go with them and some cowboy boots I had had for at least 4+ years.
Then I through a black care heart coat over the top since the chilly air had an extra bitter bite today with the wind blowing like it was in fact not a lot of people where out it being a Friday morning around 10 O'clock people were either working or at school.
And those who were retired were a little to elderly for the chill in the air.