Part 23.possesive.

(Jordan's POV)

I ran in the waves as sand gripped into my feet I laughed as I was grabbed by my waist and yanked back against diesels hard chest laughing as he started tickling my sides were I am VERY ticklish.

"Say it!"he says not lit ting up I was a cursing,laughing,loudest breathing mess you'd ever seen.

"You sick bastard"I chocked out in between my laughs.
"Wrong"he kept tickling me.
"Fine!fine.i love you now get of me you bruit"I giggled out while gasping for breath I pushed away from his chest but he wasn't having that he wrapped his strong arms around my waist pulling me close he leaned in and gave me a long sweet PASSIONATE kiss.

"You are the most beautiful women I have ever seen"he said looking at me in aw.
"You must be blind"I said jokingly.
He didn't look amused.
"I'm serious no one compares.I truly love you Jordan"he says his eyes showed an intense need to prove it of course I believed him he's got eyes that are like a open book he can't hide his feelings to save his life.
I just hope when he finds out what I am he doesn't change his mind.
I don't think I could live without him now that I have him,and I don't want to find out.
"I love you too sweet heart"I said I gave him a small kiss.
We walked out of the water and headed to the little set up we had on the beach it was a canopy thingy a couple beach chairs,a big yeti cooler full of water, beer,and food.,and a radio playing 104.1 the Wolf.

Brothers Osborne- it ain't my fault came on I love this song!

Diesel sat down in the chair beside the cooler what a dick I like easy access to the food!!
I walked over I grabbed a water out the cooler I went to sit only to be pulled onto his lap.
"We're do you think your going"he says in my ear a teasing tone.

"To sit down"I said a smile on my face.
Our lips connected it was deep,lustful,and extremely wanted!
I heard my phone go off in my back pocket he tried to pull away I waved it off showing him to keep on.
It went off again and I sighed pulling away.
"I'm gonna kill who ever is calling me"I mumbled.

"What do you want?!"I said not very nicely.

"That's no way to talk to your one and only"Carson said on the other line something that I never thought would happened in that moment I was disgusted at the thought of me and Carson together and it broke my heart.

"Who the hell just said that"diesel said not quietly or nicely might I add.

"Aaaa Carson..."I started but before I finished my phone had been pried from my hands.

"If I find out you called her phone again I will hunt you down and feed you to the Sharks."he said

"Ok that's just rude he's a friend from back home you douche"I say Stealing my phone back.

"Hey sorry about him he's stupid had i know Mates were like this I wouldn't have asked for one"I said a teasing tone in my voice diesel gave me a pouty angry face which was adorable his nose scrunched up a tad and his eyes would get darker.
"Oh don't pout you know I love you"I said popping him on the nose with my finger.

He glared at me playfully "you found your mate"Carson said sounding devastated.
"Um yeah didn't I mention that last time."I said
Then the line went dead welp...
Oh well!
I through the phone in my bag I smirk at diesel "now where were we"I said
"I think I remember"he said then slowly started leaving wet kisses all up my neck I little moan left my lips.

"Hey you wanna go back to my place"I said

"Sure"he said but didn't take his attention of my neck and jaw.
"You better not leave a hickey cause if my dad or brothers see that they'll kill you."I said he laughed.

***

After leaving the beach we went to my house honestly I just agreed to cook for the family tonight other wise I would much rather be somewhere else.

We walked in and in the living room was my whole family watching sponge bob i squealed in excitement and ran into the room it was one of my favorite episode where sponge bob has bad breathe and Patrick tells him he's ugly so he goes around saying I'm ugly and I'm proud.

Diesel laughed at me and walked in calmly after.
He picked me up since it was a love seat and sat down putting me on his lap I layed my head on his chest a small sigh left my mouth.

"You always smell so good!"I mumbled "I wish my brothers were like you and tried to smell good."I thought out loud.

He chuckled making a rumble go throughout my body.
And suddenly I felt ...
aroused.
I don't know why!
"Hey you wanna go to my room"I said nonchalantly when my dad and brothers were deep in the episode of sponge bob.

"Sure"he said I slowly pulled him away trying to sneak away to my room without them acting a fool.

I shut the door after we walked in and locked it "now take your shirt off"I said with a smirk.

Hi I'm back sorry it took so long to update school started back and it's really stressful and I go to a small school so I'm with all the upper classes and having to do the same stuff so updates I'm gonna try to get us much done as possible.
Anyways tell me what you think you know it makes my day anytime some one comments something(if it's good that is)!!
Okay bye
-love y'all