Part 37.Hunting My Boyfriend.

(Jordan's POV)

I was so excited as I swam towards the shore I surfaced the beach beside my house in sight.

I got out of the water racing up to my house as I stepped in my mom greeted me handing me same clothes consisting of black legging and a long sleeved white knitted crop top that on me stopped bellow my belly button so not really a crop top.

"I'm so glad your home." mom said I quickly put on the clothes then realized how quiet it was.

"where is everyone?" I asked.

"I'm afraid we have some bad news." she said while sitting on the couch and patting the spot beside her I sat and she started "diesel has been missing for the past week kind of"

"kind of? How do you kind of go missing? We have to find him." I said but mom grabbed my wrist pulling me back down onto the couch.

"there's things you don't know about him...bad things." she said

"what kind of bad things?" I said listening." do you remember the stories I used to tell you about the original werewolves?"

"yeah the lycanthropes the beasts that walk on two legs instead of four."I replied she nodded

"diesel is one of them" mom said my eyebrows furrowed "mom that's not funny you know how serious lycan's are besides I've seen him shift he looks just like every other werewolf I mean yeah he's bigger but he's an alpha he supposed too."

"I wish I were joking but I'm not lycans only look like that till sometime after there 18th birthday which he already has passed.

"I have to go. To help find him."I said frantic as I put on some grey trainers and tied them.

"I don't think that's a good idea. One we have no idea how he'll act, Two what if you see him and decide to reject him its better to do that now, and you could go back to north Carolina with your dad you'll never have to see him again."

"I wont do that to him lycan or not I'm his I wont go back to north Carolina unless he comes with me"

I said she sighed "are you positive?" she asked

I stood up and ran out the house heading straight to the woods I followed his sent and let the bond tell me if I was getting closer or not.

after half an hour of looking I came across a lake and rested smelling the air to see if I could catch his sent.

a gust of wind went buy giving me a fresh whiff of his scent I ran towards it until everything smelled like him.

He was here somewhere camouflaged by the thick brush of the forest. The sound of a twig snapping signaled I was being watched I looked around till I was met with gold eyes staring back at me the darkening forest only allowed me to see a big dark figure in the shadows of the trees.

"you've been bad while I was away I hear." I said a small smile on my lips a teasing tone in my voice a deep growl was emitted from the dark figure.

"Are you gonna come see me or not? its not like I haven't spent the past few hours looking for you or anything like that." I said an authoritative tone in my voice.

He moved so quickly I was in shock when in a second he was looming over me a growl rumbling from his chest in my ear.
he stood right behind me I could feel his presence as his breathe hit the back of my neck.

"diesel?" I said unsure of what I expected him to do his reply was just to put his nose in the crook of my neck breathing in deeply.

"why?" he said his voice vibrated my back it was so low it gave me goose bumps I felt fear root itself within me.