Part 6.who is this?

Pack house to the side...

(Diesels POV)

I get home and my dad and mom are mad about the whole rouges on our territory last night I am to but I'm not as worried because I can't stop thinking about my mate.
"Diesel the pack members are very upset over this you know how dangerous rouges are"my mom says to me

"I know ma' I'm thinking ok"I say comely
"We need a plan incase they come back and have more"my dad says
"Why there not that big of a threat"I say
"They have different scents than us they are wolves but not it's weird and there eyes glow instead of get black and the one with the flame element it's just not good"my mom rants looking very worried.
"Ok well next time we find them on our land we kill them simple"I state and then go to my room before they can say more I get my phone out my book bag.

And put my lovely mates number in my phone
As JJ and texted her" hey"After that I put my phone down and went and took a shower.
I get out the shower after about 10minutes and go put on some sweatpants.
I go check the time and its around 8:00pm
Then my beta storms into my room
"Dude their is a lot of rumors about the rouges going around"he says sitting on my bed.

"You're point"I say
"We go and get them send out a little search party"he says happy
"Why are you so eager to catch them"I chuckle out its funny to see him bounce around like this.
"Because one made flames come out the fricken ground"he states
"You're stupid you know that"I say
"Well can we or no"he says smiling
"Fine but it's not gonna be a big search party got it"I say and he smiles at me
"Got it"he says then leaves wow he's weird.

(Jordan's POV)

When I got home my parents said we had to start training so we wouldn't get hurt again so write know me and my sister are with our mom in the water training the boys are up on land training with my dad.
"Mom I don't see the point in this"channel says rolling her eyes you can tell she's bored and slightly pissed since her tail is orange and gray she has the power to wear she can change her tails color by mood.
Unlike me mine is just black There's only old legends of mermaids having black tails no one has actually seen one till I came along of course we are the kind of mermaid that killed sailors for fun or cause we got angry we also have many powers we never actually stop getting them until we're at least 29 I know weird any were was I oh right.

Every once in a while my tail will have silver or blue in it but that very rarely happens.
My moms is a pretty light blue one that has several different blues.
We all had our weapons out to go at each other all mermaids have a weapon they can use by the time there 4
I have a silver battle axe that's water proof and a bow and arrows.
My sister she is more into swords and spears she also likes poison
like
mer poison that only some mers can make like me her and my mom I'm guessing you can tell my mom likes mer poisons she also has a trident ya that's write were the royal family but we don't act like it even my mer is pretty chill she don't like to act like a queen like others do.

"Channel stop complaining we need y'all to practice your elements ok"
My mom says comely
"Why do I have to I have fool control over mine"I say to her
"You may but channel doesn't and you don't have control when you get angry or frightened which isn't safe since you have fire for an element"she says
"That's not my only power I have way more"I say
And she sighs in frustration
"Yes but that's the one you always use am I correct"she says
"Yeah"I mumble
"Now let's get to it girls channel you will fight me with your sword and use your power over electricity and Jordan you will use flames through your axe"she says
"We're under water fire won't work"I say and she smiles "dear yours will that's what's good about them"she says and I stop arguing.
"Fine"we say and get in our fighting positions we then start battle.

12 at night...
I'm sitting in my room just staring at the ceiling in the dark.
I had been like this for two hours because when we got done training I felt so sore I limped when I walked the good news is that the gash on my chest and leg were gust faint scars now.

I decide to play on my phone aka read on watt pad like the freak I am when I turn it on I see an unknown number texted me it being 12 at night and the fact I may or may not have drank a little whiskey before bed...can you blame me.
any ways I can barely read there text it said "hey" I then text back
"Who is this"

After about 5minutes they text back
"Diesel"it hit me who it was after about 5minutes of thinking I know stupidest mate ever don't judge me ok I'm only halfway hear write now do to alcohol and lack of sleep.
"Ohhhhh.....hey what's up"I send and put his number in my contacts as
sexy man beast😛 

What that's how I think of him.
Diesel -"Homework u"

Jordan-"dang school any ways I'm Staring at my ceiling"
"Diesel-"Hahaha😉"
"Why are you up this late"he asks and I chuckle to myself.
  Jordan💜-"what am I five lol"
Diesel-"Haha your very cute you know"
Jordan💚-"I know😘
"Yah well I'm gona go.good night alterum tantum mihi"I send back to him The last part in Latin meaning 'my deadly mate'I'm gonna be honest it freaks me out talking to him he's the first guy to ever make me nervous stupid mate bond.
Diesel-"Night"and after that I slowly drifted off to sleep thinking about my mate.

(Diesels POV)

Me and some of my pack members are out looking for the rouges at the south border of our territory were they were but my mind keeps on thinking about my lovely mate.
my wolf keeps on bugging me cause he wants to get to know her so he won't stop talking about her making it very hard to not be with her.
I didn't think the mate bound was supposed to be this strong not until we got closer at least.

I'm brought out of my thoughts by my beta Jackson(I don't remember his name so from now on this is his name if it wasn't before)saying something through mind link since we're in wolf form.
"Dude they covered there tracks to well we can't find a thing"he said
"Ya they did we should probably head back now"I say and we all head back to the pack house.

When I got home I went up to my room I took a shower then went and started my homework dang you school...
When JJ texts.
Jordan💜- "who is this"
Diesel-"diesel"
Jordan💚-"ohhhhh...hey what's up"
Diesel-"homework u"
Jordan💚-"dang school any ways I'm staring at the ceiling"
Diesel-"hahaha 😉
Why are you up this late."
Jordan💜-"what am I five"
Diesel-"haha your very cute you know"
Jordan💚-"I know😘"
I chuckle at her ego she is so cute in that way.
"Ya she is"my wolf says
I roll my eyes and chuckle at how he says it in complete aw.
Jordan💚-"yah well I'm gona go.good night alterum tantum mihi"
Diesel-"night"
I'll be honest I have no idea what 'alterum tantum mihi' means.
And I don't now what language either so I'm stuck but that didn't bug me for long cause after a minute of thinking of her I feel asleep.

A/n
Not my best chapter but hey they have to talk some time don't they any ways sorry about making all there talking bold if I'm being honest I just think it's pretty please don't judge I'm weird any who please
Comment
Vote and follow.
-AJ