Part 28.don't eat the deer!

I groaned when I heard my alarm clock go off danget I thought I broke that dadblamet thing.
I went to move it but was held down by a 215 pound werewolf who happened to be 6,5 you know what I think he's actually grew since we met he seemed taller.
He growled in his sleep wrapping me up in his arms tighter.
I freed my arms and pressed the button stoping the noise I was thrilled when I realized it was Sunday and I could go back to sleep for 3more hours I yawned welp I was gonna brush my teeth cause I can't stand going back to sleep with really bad mornin breathe I just can't do it.

I untangled myself from him ending up falling since one of my legs he still had caught with his body resulting in me hurting my head on the hard floors I walked to the bathroom I brushed my teeth and peed then decided a shower sounded great right about now.
Stripping my clothes and grabbing a wash cloth I jumped in loving the cold water for some reason I was burning up.
"Guess what tomorrow is"Texas chimed in my head excitedly to excitedly might I add.

"Oh no full moon again I hate when we wake up covered in blood,fire on trees,and dead animal carcasses it's terrible"river groaned.

"Oh come on you guys it'll be fun I promise to eat only a select few of animals this time"she says pleadingly I roll my eyes.

"No"me and river said in sink.
"We'll be spending it in the ocean this time!you got it last time Texas!"I said leaving no room for arguing.
"Please I haven't been out in forever it's killing me."she says I can feel her trying to take over my back making some cracking noises.

"Stop it!its your fault that we don't get to run in wolf form all the time you have to always be difficult so no!"I said I felt bad for being so rude but shifting hurt like a bitch and she was trying to make me do more than once cause she'll most likely get river to get out of water tomorrow and then there will be.

I heard Texas whimper"Im sorry it's just you know I can't stand shifting"I say she sighs
"I know it hurts but i hate not being able to run on full moon."she says
River sighs"you could just run now that way the shift won't be long and you get your energy out for tonight so you'll sleep right through it tomorrow"river suggested I sighed it was better than the alternative but I still didn't like it.

"Really?oh yes!! please Jordan!!"I could feel her jumping in the back of my mind a long with some barks.
"Fine"I said and finished up in the shower walking out with a towel wrapped around me.

I was quiet going to the closet so I didn't wake up diesel.
I grabbed a white T-shirt and black yoga shorts putting them on those were easy to get in and out of for shifting.
I went to open my door when river asked"what about our mate?"she asks
"What about him?"I ask

"Won't he be kinda upset to wake up and we're gone?"she says
"I'm sure the others will tell him"I say.
"Oh oh ask if he wants to run with us!"Texas says.
"And explain how we're to weak to deal with the full moon!?"I ask in a questioning tone.
"Oh"she said her mood dropped I just didn't want him to think of me like a child I hated being told I acted young most people having known me wouldn't say that cause I was very responsible at my old school before the incident.
It was then I realized your only young once.

I walked down stairs my Mama was cooking pancakes bacon and eggs.
"Mornin Sweet pea did y'all sleep good"she asked.
"Yeah..um can you tell him I'll be back in a little while when he wakes up I'm just gonna go for a run"I said she smiled.

"Ok sweetie have fun"she says smiling.
I walked outside I went behind a tree taking my clothes off and letting Texas out a small yelp left my lips as I winced from the pain of all my bones breaking and changing till I stood in wolf form.
To normal wolves since they shift so much it doesn't faze them since I only do it about twice a month it still takes getting used too.

After killing a deer which I told Texas not to do which she did any way.
"Sorry riv"Texas said river hates blood it doesn't bother me that much but it's messy and tastes awful.
I go back home I go to the tree we're I shifted only to find my clothes are gone I look around only to see it 50 feet up in a tree as some squirrels played with them I cursed at the dang squirrels before shifting back and walking into the house we're all nudest anyways so what's it matter.
My family all sat eating they look over lance and channel shrugged it off and went back to there food mark and ty however we're cracking up.
They payed no mind to my nakedness since I was covered by the tall island.
"Texas make you eat another wild boor"ty chuckled going back to get seconds I growled at him mocking angry my mom handed me a towel to cover myself  and a wash cloth with hot water on it for the blood.
I whipped at my mouth I heard someone walk from the pantry confused on who it was since we were all in here all ready then it hit my mate walked in in sweatpants that's it!
His hair disheveled and he went to a stop when he sall me.

"Danget you just had to eat a deer we are covered in blood"river said embarrassed.

Everybody looked and it got real quiet.
Then it hit me I was also in a towel well dern.
"I'm gonna go grab a shirt" I said walking up to my room.
I got up stairs putting a similar outfit on to what the squirrels stole except these yoga pants were black and had a neon orange band at the top.
I went to the bathroom brushing my teeth and getting the blood of me.

I walked back down stairs and grabbed a plate acting as if my mate wasn't there and that didn't happen for the time being to keep from being awkward it DIDN'T work!!!

A/N
I'm updating again wanna know why cause I can since it's snowing out side and I had nothing else to do today you got another chapter this week.
Welp that just happened what do you think is going through diesels mind?😏
Wink wink.
And just so all you know werewolves it's kinda normal to be naked in front of people and mermaids that's just how there society is it's not akward to them like it is us.
Plus her family didn't see anything since she was behind the counter that went to like mid chest so maybe a little cleavage but not a tyromendous amount.
That being said cause I don't want people going off on me about that.
Anyways hope you like it love y'all bye.