Part 3.mate.

(Jordan's POV)
Beep beep beep
I wake up to my annoying alarm clock
I press the top of it it doesn't stop I press it again it doesn't stop after a minute or two I yank it out of the wall and through across the room I sigh I still have school today I get out of bed and brush my teeth I then brush my hear them leave it to do its natural thing I go to my closet and put on a white baggy crop top and light wash curvy jeans then white adidas and a little eyeliner and mascara.
I looked pretty good if I do say so myself.
I walk down stairs and grab an apple
"Lance I'm leaving in 5minutes if you want a ride get down here"I yell to him
"I'll be down in 2minutes"he yells back
I go into the kitchen where my mom and dad are "bye you guys love y'all I say hugging them and giving my dad a kiss on the cheek lance comes down and me and him head out to the car after a 20minute drive to school I went to my locker and was greeted by lilac .
"Hello"she says cheerfully
"Hello lilac"I say
"So what's the agenda for today"she says
"Not sure probably just to go home after school and just hang Nothen special"I say
"Cool cool wait where's lance"she asks making me smirk
"He's over there with the football team"I say she goes to head over there I pull her back"what"she asks
"You have to play hard to get"I tell her then I show her what to do
"Step one to make a guy like you you must act like you don't want them step to when they look at you as you walk away sway your hips they really like it. And step three don't ever say yes to there questions never no matter what ok only if I tell you got it"I say and she smiles and nods
"Ok let's start by walking by him smirking and doing a small wink or wave k"I say
"Ok here's a go at it"
"Here before you do it I'll demonstrate"
I say then walk by the foot ball team I smile at them bat my eyelashes and wink at them as they stare in aw then I sway my hips making all of them stare at my butt Classic men.
I then watch as she does the same and perfectly to when she gets to me I'm speechless "just like that the student becomes the master"I say making her giggle we walk side by side talking about the boys reaction which was hilarious then the next thing I know I feel something hard crash into me making me fall I land on my bum  I start to get up I look up and see a 6,5
Tattooed muscular male model with green emerald eyes and brown hair
"Sorry"I say never looking him in the eye then quickly move away from him and run over to lilac I hear him whisper something but didn't understand what he said.
"That guy is scary"she said I nod my head
"And hot"I say and she nods her head to making us giggle.
"So I'm gona come over to your house tonight k"she says
I laugh at her"ok lilac but remember don't go in a room alone with lance"I say and she smiles
"Why not"she says making me look at her like she was crazy not to know
"Because he mauled you yesterday and we were there just think if we weren't"I say
"Ya you have point"she says not as happy.
"Don't worry just give him some time to get used to it then you can do whatever you want"I say making her instantly perk up as we walk to class.

(Diesels POV)

I feel a small frame bump into me I look down scowling and see a cute little 5,10 brown haired and eyed angel she looks at me for a moment.
"Mate"my wolf yells and I'm in shock
"Sorry"she says quickly grabbing her stuff and running away giving me a whirlwind of her sent that was lavender and cherries she ran over to a short Jed haired girl with blonde hair at the bottom I whispered"mate"
They looked both a little shaken up then they started giggling I would have ease dropped but my wolf and I thought better of it since that was our mate.
I walk over to the team who had an extra guy around today.
"So dude that's your sister"Zack said
"Ya man I'm surprised she didn't rip your head of she don't put up with people long"he said making me laugh to myself this girl would have sounded fun if wouldn't have just found my mate.
"Dude she was hilarious we used all our best material on her and she still won"Johnny said he's one of zacks little goons from our pack I didn't mutch like any of them they all were to loyal to Zack that's why he's our omega he challenged me and 5sec in I had him spitting up blood didn't even have to turn.
"like I said she won't put up with you"the new guy said he went to walk away but Zack stopped him.
"Ok my brother we would like you to meat some one he runs the school"Zack said turning to me.
I noded my head and so did the guy
"Lance this is diesel"he put out hand for me to shake I shook his hand and then the bell rang and we were off to class.
Me and the guys head off to algebra when we get to the class I see my mate talking to my betas mate Kira they were giggling.
I noticed Zack come behind her and sit making me mad cause I know how he is.
I go and sit with my beta Jackson he was across from mine and his mate who were both sitting on the table making me notice my mates outfit she was hot she was in light blue shorts, a half shirt that showed off her belly button ring that's was two pistols  she had an pretty figure with large hips and but leading up to a small waist and upper frame, and was olive skinned she had a nose ring that was gold her curly brown hair went to the very bottom of her butt.

The teacher comes in making her and Kira get off the table and into there seats"class open your books to page 310 and start reading he says then leaves the class I then hear my mate giggle at Kira.
"Does it count if I read it yesterday"she whispers to Kira and I laugh to myself.
"You read that far already I only got two pages in"she says and my mate laughs."i read the hole chapter"she says with a little blush.
"Can I just say you read it for us both"Kira says laughing
"Advantages to being a nerd"my mate tells her
"Ok your a nerd with a personality is that even possible"she says still laughing
"Don't forget I play sports"she says them both whisper laughing
"We suck at whispering"Kira says
"We really do"my mate says

"I wonder what her name is"my wolf says and I agree.
"So ladies how are y'all today"Zack says and Kira and my mate both role there eyes.
"Sorry Zack but I'm not into man whores"my mate says and my wolf and I are rejoicing she doesn't like him.
"Ouch baby come on you know you like me"he said getting to close for my liking me and Jackson both growled making Kira  look at us the same with my mate she looked at us confused.
"Sorry honey but no so can you please back the freak off"my mate says looking extremely pissed
"Baby you're gonna regret that"he says making me and my wolf very mad at him threatening my mate Jackson noticed my reaction and gave me a confused look.

"Dude come down its not a big deal he's just messing with her"he says and I glare at him and he doesn't say another word about it.
The teacher walks in and then the bell rings everyone tries rushing out"miss bay can you stay for a minute"he yells out and I see my mate gritting her teeth and cuss under her breath.

(Jordan's POV)

"Miss bay can you stay for a minute"the teacher says making me grit my teeth I mumble some curses under my breath at him and turn around.
"Yes sir?"I say walking up to him
"Did I do something wrong sir"I say using the most innocent face I could muster.
"Um it seems you weren't in any of your later classes yesterday"he says to me and I cringe
"Oh well I had to look after some of my family cause they got sick so me and Ty looked after them"I say and he smiles at me.
"Who is Ty"he says
"One of my brothers he helped me get lance channel and Markus home cause they got really sick but there ok know we think it was some 24hour stomach bug"I say making it very convincing.

"Oh well I'm glad there feeling better then"he says
"Ok well can I go know"I say smiling
"Yes ma'am you may go"he says and I'm running out the door.
I go to my locker and find lilac channel lance Markus and Ty all waiting for me.
"We're good"I say smiling and giving them a thumbs up they all smile and Ty comes and hugs me.
"You my little sister are a miracle worker"he says and I laugh smiling
"Ok if any of the teachers ask me and Ty took the rest of you home cause you had a 24hour stomach bug got it"I tell them and they all nod.
"I love it when we get away with things"I say smiling they all smile back.

"Me to"channel says
"Ok I am so glad y'all are my friends"lilac says laughing
Me and my family all share a look then tackle her in a big group hug she laughs even more.
"Stop stop I can't breathe"she chuckles out between breathes.
"You guys are crazy"she says
"You know you love us though"I say locking our arms and we all walk to class together.