Part 10.panic rant.

Ok well here's another chapter I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who is reading my book and thanks to all who comment and vote and follow your awesome shoutout to the people that make it known they read this
Angelwarriorx1 and RKOF5WOLF
Y'all are awesome and make it so much better when I update thanks to y'all anyways sorry for keeping you from reading.

(Jordan's POV)
After talking to all the people down stairs and becoming acquaintances with all of them I found out that
Diesels parents are really sweet and so are all his brothers.
  I found out that he has 5brothers 
The two youngest ones are Luka and Mika there 5years old and you can't tell them apart  they both were blonde tan and had chubby cheeks that made them even more adorable except  there eyes are different Luka has dark brown and Mika has bright blue ones.
Then there's josh Luke and greg who are triplets there all 13years old and look a lot alike except Luke the oldest out of the triplets has green eyes and black hair and grey has brown hair with brown eyes and then Josh has blonde hair and blue eyes like there mom.

And then there was Jackson his best friend he was very fun and happy like Kira I also found out they were mates.
As me and diesel made our way up stairs the twins came and hugged me which made me giggle at how they almost pushed me down and only came up to my waist so the hugged my legs they said good night in sinc then went to their room I guess.then me and diesel went to his room.
As we got in there I went and crawled into bed to tired to think of any of the consequences.
I felt the bed dip and an arm put on my waist then being pulled into a hard warm chest I cuddled up to him wow this is not what I thought I would be doing tonight I thought I would just get drunk go home be a bish in the morning and scare everyone. who would have thought I stopped a fight and know am at my mates house sleeping in his arms welp that's gonna be hard to tell mama and daddy O'well bedtime.

Next morning...

I woke up from hearing faint noises of someone speaking.
"Jo wake up"I heard a woman's voice say.
I made a muffled noise that kinda sounded like a cow/dog growling.
What?i hate mornings.
"Come on Jo it's already 10am"she said
"Shut up I'm sleeping"I yelled but it was muffled by the pillow my face was currently shoved in.
"Jo you snore really loud and people thought there was a Bear in here know come on"she said pulling off my covers.
I opened my eyes to see Kira.
"What the heck it's 10am on Saturday why are you waking me up"I said in my as lance calls it'demon voice'
While glaring at her.
"Yikes you look like I just murdered your family know come on diesels down stairs and so is everyone else"she said I rolled my eyes
"Uuugggghhhhh fine"I said getting up and putting my hair into a messy bun then walking out the room with Kira.
As we walked in the kitchen I got a beer from the fridge and popped the top of with my nail I had a stare down by everyone.

"What are starting at"I said in my
'demon voice' calmly
I heard Biden(diesels dad)laugh
"Well she's a pistol shill definitely keep you in check son"he said and Madeline(diesels mom)laughed at him smiling.
I sat down beside diesel"morning kitty cat"he said smiling
"Mornin but just so you know I prefer foxy not kitty cat"I said smirking
I heard Kira gasp and Jackson laugh
"There are children present"Kira said
"So?its not like they understood"I said
"Well?....they could have and then we're would we be"she said
"Having the birds and bees talk a little early that's all I' mean I got that talk at 5 because my older brother wanted to tell us the new information he got at school"I said and she looked at me and nodded her head side to side like your do when you scold your child.
"You are something else"she said I smiled at her and put my hand over my chest and smirked while saying"yes yes I am"with pride in my voice.
I drank the beer and ate the food Madeleine gave me.

I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket and I grab it and answer it.

"Where are you?are you ok?are you hurt?do we need back up?how many people do we have to kill?"my dad yells on the other end I smile at his little out burst and chuckle.
"Daddy I'm fine I'll be home in a little while ok don't worry I can take care of myself"I said
"Oh no you got kidnapped by one of those mutts will have them dead soon don't worry you'll be okay"my mom yells I hear a growl beside me.
"Um mom no no killing and yes I'm with one but by free will I will explain later bye"I say then hang up and sigh

"Did they just call us mutts?"an angry Jackson says I turn around I frightened look on my face.
"Um they call every boy mutt.
It's there way of insulting people normally people don't understand soo.......yeah"I said laughing nervously ever so often in the little rant.
"That was a total lie"diesel says
"Well you're Scaring me and when I'm scared I rant and when I rant I lie and when I lie it's one big spiral and crap goes down and then blood is shed and then graves are dug and the next thing you know I'm being moved to California"I said getting louder as my rant went on and my breathing increased.
After my little rant which people only got every other word cause I said it so fast I closed my eyes and counted to ten.

After that I was calmed down and just gave everyone a blank face.
"Did anyone get any of that"Biden said
"I'm gonna go"I said quickly and ran out the door before anyone could stop me I used my wolf and mer speed so nobody could catch me I went to the beach beside my house and jumped in I thought of my tail and then bam my black tail is there.
I dive down and go to a little reef with a bunch of tiger sharks I love sharks there one of my favorite sharks.
"Hello"I said and they all came to me and gave me shark grins.
You're probably thinking what the ......?
Well one of my powers is I am very close with animals so here I am the only animal that it doesn't work on is cats which I'm allergic to soo I don't really care.

(Rays POV[Jordan's dad])
"You lost my daughter"I yell at the people infront of me.
"Technically she ran away"a boy I think the beta says I hear the alphas son growl at that he didn't look to happy about Jordan running either.
"How did you lose a grown person danget she's not that little"I yell at them.
Again the boy growls just louder and angrier this time.
"She ran out the door she was to quick by the time we got out the door their was no sign of her we looked for a while but she wasn't anywhere to be found."I'm guessing the betas mate said considering the closeness and the look in his eyes whenever she looked scared.
"Dad?"channel said
"What"I said losing the harsh tone
"I think we should go home she won't come back here"she said
"Shut up all off you"the boy yelled/growled while throwing a chair at the wall.

Hello my lovelies well here's another chapter um I am going to start calling you the southern tribe all together but individuals you are my lovelies any who I hope you like this chapter a new one will be up sometime in the next few day's.
Please vote followed and comment.
Love y'all

Bye😘😘.