Part 39. Going back to school for a week.

(Jordan's POV)

I sigh as I throw my last book in my bag .
Diesel walks out the bathroom leaning on the door frame he is in just grey under armor sweat pants and his hair is a mess.

"Do we have to go to school?"he pouts

"Sadly yes exams are this week so do you want to graduate or not?"I ask him he huffs.
"How much did I miss!?"he asked in shock.

"I didn't even think I was out there a week!"he said going to his closet and throwing on a white t-shirt and grabbing grey running shoes.

"Are you coming?"he said at the door I laughed at him."sweetheart I ain't going nowhere with you looking like that."I said pointing towards his hair.
"Oh."he said a blush going up his neck as he went to the bathroom and came out with it looking descent.

"And your book bag!"I said as he went for the door he huffed and stormed into his closet a bang sounded from it then he came out rubbing the back of his head.
I walked over to the door "come on little one."I said laughing at him.
"Is this how you get ready every morning?"I asked he looked at me a look strait from hell.

"Not always!"he grunted out opening the car door for me I jumped in throwing my bag in back he slung his back there before getting in and starting the car.

We got to school in 10minutes and he seemed different when we got there.

(Diesels POV)

We pulled into the school parking lot I parked and as we got out I was in shock at all the noise that was everywhere I could hear every persons voice through out the school I could even hear coach Sims shouting on the football field behind school.

I could smell everyone's scent so strongly I almost felt light headed.
The power lines buzzed in the distance.
"Sweat heart you good?"I heard my mates voice it brought me out of it as I focused solely on her I smiled at her " yeah why?" I said she gave me a skeptical look "you know if you still don't feel good they have days to make up the exams you only have one today." she said as she looked at me a little worried.

"Babe I'm fine promise."I said she gave one last look that told me she didn't believe me for a second.

I felt awful for the white lie I just told my mate but I don't want her to worry I just have to get used to my senses again that's all.

as the day went on I found out I get to leave early today along with every other day this week then well be out for the holidays thankfully.

the bell rang as I finished up my exam  I turned it in and started my way to the car where my mate was already sitting she was surrounded by two guys from the foot ball team she had her resident smirk on her face which she always had when people talked to her if she wasn't really interested and it made all her features come to life in a more dark sexy way.

It felt like I took two steps and was in front of her people that had been walking beside me were still where I'd left them.

I looked back towards the two guys both had wide eyes and looked afraid I couldn't help the growl that crawled up from my chest in warning for being so close to my mate.

"babe! what are you..."she started as she grabbed my shoulder turning me more towards her she gasped and let go of my shoulder making me growl at her reaction.

she took a step back a blank expression on her face.

"boys ya'll need to leave immediately." she said with a angry expression.

when they darted off as quickly as they could my mate looked back towards me "Stop flashing your eyes at me damet get some control." she said harshly.