Part 36.Two Legs Instead of Four.

(Jordan's POV)

I groaned as mom and channels meeting went on it was almost sunset so that meant it was around 6 In the human world.

It had been 2 weeks since we left land and I felt sadness creeping through the bond.
I had already sent a messenger to tell diesel I wouldn't be back for another week he's expecting my tonight or tomorrow.

"What do you think my queen?"the warrior asked my mom looking for approval.

"The plan you and my daughter have come up with to attack the vampires fighting the northern pod should work. when will you set off for battle?"she asked looking at me and Davis the head male warrior,me being the head female warrior.

"Tonight my queen."Davis said my mom gave me a knowing look.
"Very well you have my permission I trust you'll be back before next week at this time?"she said in a formal way.

"Yes ma'am we'll arrive at dawn and prepare the northern pod for war."I said
She nodded her head "Davis you are excused say goodbye to to your family and tell the warriors of your departure."
"Yes queen Tatiana."he said bowing then left through the giant stone door.

"Will you tell diesel for me?"I said without meeting there eyes.
"I will."channel says in a soft tone.
"Fare warning he has a worse temper than me and lance he'll be angry so be carful make sure you bring buba with you!"I said not wanting to think about it.

"Ok."she said" we should probably go now mama."channel said my mom nodded she came over and put her hand on my shoulder
"Don't get killed!I love you."my mom said I nodded.
She left the room and it was just me a channel.
"I don't want you to go!just think of how your mate would feel if you never came back!!!"channel said I shook my head.

"He would understand!"
"No he won't he thinks you went on business as the queens daughter not her head warrior who is going into battle!"she shouted flustered.

"I know how you feel about this and trust me there is nothing I'd like to do more then go home and snuggle with my mate, but my people need me something you should understand. your the one who will be there queen one day not me."I said calmly she had a pained expression.

She swam over and hugged me
"Be careful.please."she said I smiled"I'll be fine I'm gonna be in my favorite environment!"I said with a smile she let out a chuckle.

"You do love war!"she said amused.

"Give this to diesel if I don't come back?"I said as I took of the warrior necklace that was given to me when I was a baby.
It was as old as our kingdom and had all types of powers and it was my most prized possession.

"I can't-"she said pushing the locket in my hand back towards me.

"Please....I need him to know!"I said an intense gaze on my sister I grabbed her hand and let it fall into her hand through the water.
"Okay."She sighed.

"Love you."I said as I swam to the door.

"Love you too!"channel shouted from behind me I left and went to the armory I looked at the gold battle breast plate matching cuffs and a gold crown that instead of going up off my head it went down on my forehead.

I put them on then braided a few strands of hair.
I grabbed my battle axe tying it on my side and putting the sack of arrows on my back I held the bow and started out to meet Davis.