Part 25.goin for a run.

(Jordan POV)

Clink clink clink

I heard on the metal doors as my eyes fought to stay open scarred of what might happen if I fell asleep.

I heard hushed voices out side the door.
"What do you think" the first voice said
"she'll make a good Luna for my son. how much for her."he said.
I felt dread and fear feel me.
But then I thought more on it and it changed to anger I had planned I could do this we've built up our strength when the open the door I'll attack.

I heard the sell door open...

They got near enough to me I opened my eyes and pounced my canines barred and claws out I had them ready to slash the mans throat.
"Sissy stop its me.it's me."he said in a the calm voice i new so well.
"L-Lance"I stuttered in shock I looked at my claws my hands shook.
"I-I'm ssso sorry.I'm a monster."I cried I quickly started backing away from him.
I did the only thing I knew to do.
Run!
I jumped out my window and ran through the woods a long the cliffs edge tears streamed down my face I made sure not to go into pack territory.
I got tired after running for about an hour crying had taken a lot out of me.
Why am I like this?I don't want to be!I wish I'd never been born all I seem to do no matter what it's wrong.
I make every decision wrongly even when I'm trying to make the right one but it's like there's this thing inside of making sure I screw it up.

It's always been like this.
How could my mate want me?I'm terrible I've done nothin but hurt him from the day we met!
"Your not terrible Jordan you just have...problems that your working on!"Texas said trying to make me feel better.

"Heck I think your pretty great and if are mate cant see that he's not worth the heart ache!right?"river had chimed in she had a point but I wouldn't blame diesel if he rejected me I was out of control when it came to my wolf ,I'm a bit of a drinker,I have ptsd,and I just simply have a bad past he doesn't deserve to be thrown into.

"Sweetie I need you home now"my mamas voice rang through my head.
"Your father and brothers along with your mate are worried sick at least tell me if your ok!"she said desperate.
I sighed I should go home now.
"Hey tell them I'm fine and I'll be home soon."I said my voice deeper than normal and I sounded kinda nasally.

"Ok baby I'm glad your ok"she said back she always understood my need for space I had anxiety cause of everything that happened and that cause me to have panic attacks or mental break down and she always new how to get me back no matter what and I loved her for it.

I stepped into the house quietly I planned on talking to one person about what happened he needed to know.
If he was gonna be put in my crazy world I should at least give him a choice at some normality.

So I was finally gonna do what I'd been dreading "he'll never want to see me again"was a recurring thought i didn't want.
I found him in my room sitting on the edge of the bed his face in his hands his hair was a mess where he'd ran his fingers through it      I walked over to him he took a inhale of breathe and sighed smelling me in the room.

"How much of that did you see?"I asked he looked up at me.
His eyes were pained which worried me.
"All of it"he said bluntly I felt as I was a little kid being scolded at his tone of voice,dark and deadly.
"P-please just do it already!i can't take it!"I said his eyes looked to mine he pulled me on his lap grabbing my wrists as I tried hiding my face.
"Do what little one?"he asked sounding so angry.

"Reject me.save yourself I'm..I'm a m-monster"I said me words breaking by my sobs.

He growled and pulled me flush against him his left hand held my wrists and the other rubbed my cheek with his thumb.
"Nothing will ever make me reject you dambet....love I need you"he yelled his last words softening.

"No matter what?"I asked as I sniffled closing my eyes and leaning into his hand.
"No matter what love. I WONT lose you"he said leaning in a letting his nose rub my neck making jolts I pulled back and held my shoulder.

"What the hell was that"I asked
I looked in the mirror on the vanity a few feet from us to see a dark crescent moon with cursive black letters saying alpha on it he had marked me and it came flooding back to me.

Here I was terrified he'd reject me when he had already marked me I felt relief and calmness come over me.
"I'm so sor-"he started I kissed him holding the back of his neck we both moaned into the kiss it was a passionate and deep kiss my whole body loved it i relished in his touch as his hands roamed around my body during.

We parted a small smile on my face "Then I have something to show you"I said it my voice shaky and low.

I lead him to the bathroom he looked very skeptical I What I was doing I turned the sink on put my arm under and let river out.
As I feel obviously I hadn't thought this through he caught me and looked at my tail in both shock and like 'what the hell is that' I gave him a small smile with a nervous laugh.

Ok people it's here ya happy throws pages at readers.
Even tho I had a terrible past few weeks I finally updated cause a few asked for one and I just couldn't hold out on y'all any longer so here you go my beasties like always please follow vote comment or whatever I don't even know any more lol love y'all hope it was a good one next one will come sooner than this one did😝😜.