Part 29.breakfast.

(Diesels POV)

After waking up I found my mate gone I brushed my teeth then I went down stairs her mom had explained she'd be back soon that she had to run an errand or two and didn't want to wake me.
no one else was up yet the big house was oddly quiet since they were very loud and rambunctious family.
"Hey sweetie you want any pancakes or bacon cause if so the boys will be down soon and you may have to fight for um"she said plopping down some on a plate.

"Thanks need any help"I asked she smiled at me.
"I knew i was gonna like you"she chuckled out.
"Yeah could you hand me the milk from the fridge sugar"she said pointing over to it I nodded and walked over pulling out the full gallon of milk I set it beside her.
A while past and I ate.
some of my mates siblings started coming down stairs all in pajamas the only one who got ready was my mates mom.
She had her medium brown hair in a pony tail her hair was curly like my mates her aging eyes were a crystal blue though otherwise I would have thought I'd seen Jordan in 20years.
"Would you get the flour from the pantry dear?"she asked me I went and found it when I walked out there stood my mate with a revealing towel wrapped around her naked body and blood was on her mouth but I couldn't help but let my eyes wonder to her chest.
She made eye contact with me and sucked in a breathe.
"I'm gonna go put on a shirt"she declared before coming back down stairs cleaned up in a plain white T-shirt and black yoga shorts with orange at the top.
Her hair had been put in a messy bun and my god she was killing me she was gorgeous in the simplest of clothing.

I started to get a little angry when she ignored looking let alone talking to me all breakfast I went up stairs to her room and she showed up not a minute after she smiled at me shyly.
"Sorry I didn't tell you I was leaving this morning.
I just didn't want to wake you."she said as she walked over sitting near me one the bed.
My wolf was killing me since it was the full moon on how he wanted to do things with our mate dirty things.
He took control over my body throwing our mate onto the bed I held her wrists down and stared into her beautiful brown orbs.
Her breathing was ragged and she looked nervous her eyes were changing color from gold to black to brown.
"Next time your in a towel don't be where others can see you."My wolf growled out.
"Your only mine to see!"his tone got darker.

"Oh really?"she said her eyes landing on gold this I had been told meant that her mer was out her voice was smoother and softer than Jordan's I loved every part of Jordan even her mer who's name carnivore said was river and Texas witch were both the same person with like a split personality I think.
One being mer other being wolf.

"Yes really!"he growled out to river she gave him a soft smile taking one of her hands and rubbing my cheek with her thumb I sall this strong emotion in her eyes I didn't see often but when i did it shook me to my core.
I growled kissing her soft plump pink lips.
She let out a small moan she took both her hands gripping my hair and playing with it while we kissed.

I bit her lip making a surprisingly loud growl come from her.
Plunging my tongue into her mouth we battled until I let her win so she could enjoy herself we stopped kissing and I felt her kiss down my jaw and neck leaving hickeys for sure my wolf loved this action.

I felt her go to a spot on my lower neck her tongue swiped it making me grab her waist holding her there she liked this reaction I felt her bite me lately a couple of times near it I groaned.
That's when I felt her canines scrape against the spot making me fell a strange new pleasure.
Then they sunk into the spot hurting for a second then turning into the most pleasurable thing I've ever felt in my existence.

She licked the spot then kissed it before looking at me with pride.
"Now everyone will now...your mine"I dark tone took a hold of her as she said this it was no longer river or Texas only Jordan.

I started kissing down her neck a breathy groan left her lips as I went lower her hips and chest raised against me I held her hips down pulling her shirt up I kissed down her belly and stopped teasing her at her panty line revealing to me she wasn't wearing any just some yoga shorts.
I spread her legs and kissed her inner thighs she liked this action I stopped and went back to kissing her lips.
Her hips grinded against mine I growled and she let out a moan.

"Son I need you to get home pack business the alpha from stone bridge are on there way"my dad said through mind link.
I stopped kissing her she looked me weird for a second then laid back out of breathe.
"Hey my dad need me back for some pack business I'll talk to you later ok"I said she nodded bitting her cheek I growled out frustrated and grabbed her jaw kissing her.

"Bye"I say she gave me a small smile"bye love you sugar"she says he southern accent was a little stronger do to the fact her voice was a little deeper.
"Love you too"I said pecking her cheek I grabbed my shirt and put it one and my shoes then headed out.

I'm on a role people I seriously have nothing else to do though.
Well that got a little steamy didn't it now!!😘🙀👍🏽
Hope you liked it comment vote love y'all bye