Part 47. A Dream

(Jordan's POV)

The elevator doors opened up to see my dad and brother standing there with loaded guns.
On instinct I stepped back they all came out.
diesel ,them not knowing he was now on my side, through mark against a wall and headed for lance next.
My dad figured out the situation and started for me.
Ok think about this logically he has a gun so you can't run and fighting will be hard but not impossible.
"Jordan stop this. Do as I say and no one gets hurt,"he says pointing the gun at me.
"Why? Why are you doing this to me? I know I haven't been perfect but dammit your my family! Your supposed to help me,"I say keeping my voice at normal range as not to alert the staff.

"That's why I'm doing this honey, your sick and you need help,"I shook my head.
"No what I need is to get away from you and this toxic family. My whole life no matter what it didn't matter how perfect I was the whole year. That one day I would slip up would last for months in your eyes. Hell lance murdered someone and got off easier!" I say and that took him back a second to which I used to my advantage.
Knocked the gun out of his hands and punched him in the jaw before grabbing his arm and twisting till I heard a satisfying crunch.
He yelled and I knocked him out Tyler came up behind me and grabbed me while my mate fought both lance and Markus.
I slung my head back into his which made him let me go as he stumbled backwards.
He grabbed his nose before coming after me again.
I ducked so his arms only got air and then slide my leg onto the side of his making him fall.
Once he was on the ground I kept punching him until I sall blood come from his mouth and nose.
By the time I was done both lance and Markus were unconscious and bleeding a little more then I liked to see.
"Come on." Diesel said and I nodded and walked over to him he put his hand on the small of my back and we got in the elevator.

A few weeks later...

I woke up in the small island house me and diesel had got under aliases.
The sun was so beautiful as it shined off the water first thing in the morning.
I looked at my mate his still sleeping form laid out in the middle of the bed.
I got up putting my underwear on a black thong cause I hated how lines looked under clothes.
I walked over to our clothes and grabbed one of his grey shirts.
I put that on before going over to the kitchen and making some coffee.
I looked at the clock to see it was only 5:30am so I walked out onto the beach getting close to the water but not touching it.
I hadn't been in the ocean since all this happened due to the fact my warriors would sense me and tell my family.
There's no tellin what story they've schemed up to worry my troops or to get them against me.
I felt the tingles on my skin as my mate sat behind me pulling me up into his arms.
He kissed my cheek and started rubbing my arms in a soothing way.
"Morning,"I said he dug his head into my neck making sure my big hair was out of his way.
"Morning,"he said as he assaulted my neck.
I bit my lip thinking about how more intimate we had grown since leaving New York.
Without my family to wedged between us me and him were in two words perfect together.
I finally understand love at its best, it isn't supposed to hurt or change you, but rather make your soul complete.
I had never felt more myself or happy not once in my entire life.

The light had been shed on my family and their ways how there fear has loomed over me through out my entire existence.
I thought what they were offering was love but it was nothing more than obligation at best.
Because they made me they put up with my faults until they could find someone to sling me off on.
Which in this case was a facility for sociopaths.
I hmmed as he got on my mark and bit it lightly making sure I knew I was his.
That seemed so childish and adorable to me even though most female wolves found it possessive and more like ownership, I thought it was a symbol of endearment.
"We need to start heading towards Russia today,"I said he groaned.
"I know I'm gonna miss Spain,"he said I know he'd grown to love it here us on a private beach isolated from everyone else in the world.
But there was still a chance of him losing control otherwise I would let us stay right here for a couple years maybe till all my family dies off and we have no one against us.