Part 33.morning after.

I stood up fully shifted my wolf was huge compared to normal wolves so I was taller that my mate since she was sitting down she looked at me with A shocked face.

"Why is mate not shifting"carnivore whined.
"I don't know"I said she slowly lifted her hand she surprised me when she started petting me.
Instantly my wolf made these growling noises(like purring) in satisfaction.
"Your so beautiful"she said as she starred at me.

Had I been in human form I would have resembled a fire truck.
Before I new it she had shifted not as slow as me but Not like in 5 seconds.
without warning she tackled me and nipped at my ears playfully.
My wolf liked this and started wrestling with her wolf.

She mind linked me."tag your it!"she started sprinting off in the woods I growled and chased her but she was fast and cunning so I tried tracking her but turns out my mate knows how to cover her tracks.
The wind blew and then I cought her honey scent I ran towards it.
I sall her crouched beside a tree her fur blending in with the forest floor.
I got ready then pounced she was obviously shocked my wolf chuckled as he licked her snout.

"Caught ya"carnivore said leaning down and sniffing her neck she chuckled in my mind.
"That you did.what do want for a prize"Texas said her voice laced in a seductive tone.
I growled"behave mate or else I won't be able to control myself"I said.

We spent more time just running and being with one another talking letting our wolves free it was amazing.
She cuddled up to my side as we laid down in a cleared out spot on the ground.
The feeling of her body touching mine was amazing I don't have any words to describe how great it actually is.
She feel asleep and I followed not long after.

***

In the Morning...

I woke up with the golden sunbeams hitting me trough the tree lining I had turned back into a human my mate had too.
Her naked body was something to behold.
I blushed at the fact her chest was flush against mine our arms wrapped around one another's waists.
She groaned slightly and stretched before her eyes opened quickly she looked around alert of everything our eyes met and her demeanor calmed down she gave me a slight smile.
"Morning"I said to her.

"Mornin"she said her voice was raspy and deep not like manly or anything though it was so sexy.
She sat up and stretched again.
"Hey what are you parents gonna think when they wake up and your not...well locked up?"she said looking at me.

"I hadn't thought of that.
What should we do sneak back in and lock myself up before anyone wakes up"I said

"That I'll work.come on sugar!"she said with a tired sigh as she got up and holy crap I knew she had a big butt and thighs but it was just wow I have no words her body looked as if it were carved to perfection.
I stopped looking I felt a blush creep up my neck to my cheeks again.
I really hope she doesn't think I was being a creeper.

"You were though." Carnivore said

"Shut up not on purpose it's just there how am I not supposed to look."I defended he laughed at me.

"Dude Yoo-hoo you there"mate said as she waved her hand in my face.

"Uhhh Ye-yeah.yeah!sorry"I said and got up she smiled at me.

"You're  So cute when your flustered."she said with a sweet aw tone.

Of course this only made it worse me not able to say a word other than a slight stutter after which I gave up the idea of redeeming myself.

We walked to the pack house she wasn't awkward at all about being you know...around one another I just don't understand I'm freaking out like what if she doesn't find me appealing and that's why she's fine for the past 10minutes I've been a blubbering mess when she talked to me.

we finally got to the pack house she ended up in a t shirt of mine and some blue jean ripped shorts she left here the night of the pool party.
I on the other hand she wouldn't let me cause I'm about to get locked up and they would be suspicious I wore clothes.

Everyone was still fast asleep it only being 5 am and we normally sleep in on full moon nights or morning after I guess cause it takes so much out of ya when you have a forced shift.

My mate shut the cell door quietly and locked it.
"I'll see you later sugar."she "whispered" she's not very good at it might I add making me smile.

"Ok.I love you"I said she smile
"I love you too"she said and kissed me through the bars.

"Bye"she said smiled and then quietly went up the stairs.

I sighed it'll be a couple hours till anyone wakes up.

I think I'm just gonna go back to bed thankfully the cell was made to be easy to sleep in kinda like a padded room so we don't hurt ourselves if we go crazy.
I laid down and covered up with a blanket they put in a little compartment in the wall that is to high up for our wolves to mess with.
I then went back to sleep with
happy memories of me and my mate.

***

(Jordan's POV)

"That was great"Texas said
"Yeah it was"I agreed I had so much fun just bonding with my mate all night.
"Can we go for a swim now"river said I nodded and she cheered.

"Thank the lord I felt miserable all night so I didn't much in joy being with our mate"she says I sigh when I'm in wolf form on full moon it takes its toll on the other half same with if Its my mer.

I smiled and ran to my house onto the pear at the bottom of the cliff
I took my clothes off and put them to the side then dove in letting my tail form I was going free Willy today.

I swam and swam playing the water and hanging out with the fishes.
My wonderful mate never a stray from my mind.

I'm sorry ok I know it's been a while but I have reasons to why.
I've been having I really hard time here lately do to stress and having so much to do I just don't have much time on my hands and here recently I got my wisdom teeth out and had a biopsy on something in my mouth so I was gonna write then but I was kinda messed up on medicine they gave like I couldn't read or focus on it so I couldn't write anyways hope you liked it sorry it took forever I'll try and do better about that lol.
Please tell me what you thought.
Love y'all.