Part 24.the mark.

He chuckled making a rumble go throughout my body.
And suddenly I felt ...
aroused.
I don't know why!
"Hey you wanna go to my room"I said nonchalantly when my dad and brothers were deep in the episode of sponge bob.

"Sure"he said I slowly pulled him away trying to sneak away to my room without them acting a fool.

I shut the door after we walked in and locked it "now take your shirt off"I said with a smirk.

(Jordan's POV)
He grabbed me by my hips and pulled me close to him he started kissing my sweet spot on my neck and shoulder.

His hands went under my shirt touching my stomach I grabbed my shirt and took it off he looked at me with a satisfied glint in his eyes we started making out his shirt disappearing somewhere in the mix.

I bit his lip and he groaned I ran my fingers through his hair roughly he picked me up.
I rapped my legs around his waist as he went to my bed he set me down and was on top of me in seconds are kisses got more passionate and hot very hot.
He started kissing on the tops of my boobs after good thing I forgot to take a bra in my extra clothes when we went to the beach.

His hands went through my hair a little rougher than I'd like I felt something hard on my thigh I little spark of panic went through me.
His mouth went back to my neck and before I knew it a sharp pain pierced it.
My mind started going to something I'd thought I'd drank away.

"Stop get off!"I said he sank them in deeper when I tried getting him off.
Finally he retracted them licking the spot.
I was able to wiggle out from under him he let me up when he realized I ran to the bathroom shut the door and locked I started the shower so it would block out any noises I made.
I tried to hold back the tears and anxiety from it all.
I breathed in and out quickly I felt like no madder how hard I tried I couldn't breathe.
The room started to spin black spots met my vision.
I heard a knock on the door
"Jordan are you ok"my mates voice came through the door.
I couldn't reply and then I felt a horrible pain go through me and I fell to my knees holding my head trying to make it stop.
The last thing I sall before everything going black was someone busting open the door and wrapping there arms around me.

(Diesels POV)

I started to panic as she collapsed to the ground her neck was bleeding and had a bruise that darkened looking like a tattoo the longer I watched.
I picked her up of the ground her small body had gotten fevered quick.
"What were you thinking"I yelled at my wolf.

"That are mate wasn't marked and as pretty she is other males will go after her I eliminated the problem"carnivore said matter of a factly with a little concern too.

"You hurt her, she's in pain,she won't wake up!!"I ranted I gosh this is bad why am I so stupid I put a shirt on her that I could get to her shoulder to help it.

I heard foot steps and in ran lance looking extremely worried and when he sall his sister his face filled with anger and pain.

"What happened???"he asked.

Hello  it's me again so I'm either going to start updating more just shorter chapters like this one or long ones periodically I don't know i may do both It depends on my mood.
Okay well tell me what you thought.
Comment ,vote and whatever else till next time my lovelies.
Love y'all bye.