Part 39. Old Friends.

(Jordan's POV)

I woke up in my mates arms he was sleeping soundly his head resting on my chest and his arms wrapped tightly around me.
I smiled and run my hands through his hair he sighed which made me smile.

I carefully got myself untangled from him and covered him back up as he felt around the bed trying to find the pillow he'd been using I giggled and gave him my pillow from the night before.
He snuggled his face into it and didn't move a muscle after that.
I quietly walked out the room shutting the door and went down stairs as I walked in the kitchen I found diesels mom and dad Madeline and Biden sitting drinking coffee Madeline was in a pink robe and matching fluffy slippers with her hair in a small bun while Biden was in sweat pants and a black v-neck reading a newspaper.

"Mornin!"I said going to the fridge deciding I wanted to cook.
"Oh morning what are you doing up so early dear?"she asked me I shrugged.

"I find if there's food when diesel wakes up he's a whole lot better to have around in the mornins."I said she laughed.
"Yeah he's like his father you ever want them to shut up you give them food."she said while she went to hold her husbands hand I smiled at them they were cute the way he looked at her over the newspaper without her knowing he was admiring her.

"Y'all want pancakes?"I ask as I found the stuff for them since I new how to make them from scratch thanks to my grandma who is a wonderful cook.
"Oh dear you don't have to do that we have people to do that!"she said.

"if I make it myself I don't feel as hungry so I don't mind." I said giving her a wink when she looked at me to which she shook her head.

As I was finishing up making enough food for me ,Biden, Madeline and diesel we heard some loud banging and jostling around upstairs.

I listened in a little better to find it was coming from my mates room.
"Should I be concerned about that?"I say while setting the last batch down on the table and going to clean the dishes.
"I wouldn't he's loud in the mornings always has been plus after what y'all did last night he probably thinks you snuck out on him."Biden commented I couldn't help but laugh at his bluntness as his wife hit his arm scolding him.

When I stopped laughing I looked at them only to see them starring at me strangely which happened anytime I laughed in front of people apparently a mermaid laugh is like hypnotizing sort of.

We all looked at the stair case as foot steps came down it quickly.
Diesel was in sweatpants that's it and they were hung low on his hips showing of his wonderful 8pack and v line.

"Coffee love?"I asked as I went to grab a mug he nodded and walked over to me.
He leaned down giving me a quick kiss before taking the coffee"thank you."he said his morning voice low and raspy.

"Breakfast is on the table if your hungry."I said as I put the dishes away.
"Did dad force her to make y'all breakfast?"diesel asked Madeline his dads face turned into defensive.
"No I did not she offered thank you very much!"he said sounding upset which made a giggle come out my mouth.

"No body forced me hun."I said I looked at the clock on the wall and realized what time it was it was already 9 o'clock and I had to get ready cause I had mer business to attend to.

I headed up the stairs throwing on a pair of light blue skinny jeans a mauve lace tank top and my flip flops from out my bag I wetted my curls to bring them back to life and walked down stairs with my stuff.

"Hun I'm gonna head on home but I'll talk to you later ok!"I said peeping my head into the kitchen.
"What I just got up!"he said looking at me defiantly.

"I can't help that Im a very busy woman I haven't got all day!"I say he glared at me playfully.

"I'll walk you to your car."he said getting up I gave him a big smile.

"Bye Biden!Bye Madeline! It was lovely seeing y'all!"I said.

"Bye!!"  the both said in unison as we started our way to the front door that wasn't but a few feet from the kitchen doorway.

We walked out side it was sunny and warm today "So what is making you run off so soon?"diesel said grabbing my wrist making me stop in my tracks as I look at him.

"My dad wants me home something to do with the pack my in North Carolina.
"No fare warning I see."he said with a playful tone.
I smirked at him before he kissed me pushing me against the Jeep we both were complete passion as we kissed till we need oxygen that is.
"Ok I should go.come by later?"I ask with a hopeful smile he nodded
"Yes!ok bye I love you."I said as I got in the car the window was rolled down so I could still hear and talk to him.

"Yeah .yeah .love you too!"he said as he turned to go back to the house I blew the horn and smirked at him.
"Nice ass!"I said he looked at me shocked and I put the Jeep in reverse.

Later that evening...

I sighed as everyone had went out tonight while I sat on the couch eating pizza and watching beauty and the beast in the dark.

I heard a creak and looked around the room to see What it was I sall nothing I turned back to my pizza until I heard it again.
I set it on the coffee table and slowly got up off the couch.
There were no lights on other than the tv and a Sensei candle that lit up in the kitchen.
I headed there first looking around for any one.
I turned around when no one was there only to find o woman standing there she flashed her fangs at me her red eyes showing exactly what she was a vampire.
I showed my canines and we both lunged at one another till we both had enough and we started to laugh.

"Miss me?"she said I laughed
"Of course I did!"I say as we both sit there

Your probably confused why I'm sitting here laughing with my intruder.
She's one of my best friends form back home.

"Violet why didn't you tell me you were coming over!wait where's grey he never leaves you alone for long?"I said excited to see her mate and my first ever best friend.

"I left him at the hotel asleep heel be here in 20 minutes or so judging by how many missed calls I have."she giggled I laughed and shook my head.

He's a werewolf and very clingy like most male wolves violet being a vampire doesn't really get it which I can relate too.

"Sooo Carson has been all weepy since you left you should talk to him."violet said as we moved into the living room a collapsed onto the couch with a huff.
"Why we broke up and besides we weren't even like make out buddies yet we seriously were together for a day or two."I said she shrugged

"Yeah but he's been obsessed with you for years and you gave him false hope so now he's all I think she's my mate we haven't seen each other since we turned 16 and blablabla i normally tune him out after that."she said I felt angry at what he'd said cause I already had my mate.

"You should give him another chance so my ears don't have to bleed anymore!"she said groaning at the end.

"That's definitely a big never gonna happen."I said she furrowed her eyebrows.

"What changed you were so sad to leave him behind....what a minute there's another isn't there.isn't there!!!"she said starting to get excited

"Oh tell me his name number address every thing from his sho size to his um other size as well.."she said smirking at me I laughed at her.

"His names diesel he's gorgeous a werewolf sadly but I'm not mad about it!and oh he has these eyes there this deep forest green the second you see them your hooked."I said thinking about my mate which made me want him with me.

"You realize you'll be devastated when your mate right?"she said looking concerned.

I smiled "that's the best part....he is my mate."and with those words she freaked out.

Hello my lovelies here's another update hope you enjoy comment if you did and
Don't forget to vote too
Bye,love y'all .