Part 31.Full moon.

I walked down the hallway with lilac and channel lance not far behind I stopped at my locker to grab my books the bell rang and they all said goodbye heading to there classes it was my free period today since my teacher Mr.lanks wife went into labor not giving them time to get a substitute teacher I walked over to the library and sat down reading a book I had read a hundred times.

Janis the librarian came over and sat with me since it was near the front she was not what you'd think she was tall as me with pretty blonde locks and brown eyes she was skinny and a around the age of 26 me and her had become friends in my time here since I tended to disappear at some point in the day to come read and calm myself down.

"So how's you and alpha"she said oh I forgot she's also a werewolf a warrior from diesels pack it's weird for people to call him that yet I felt some pride come through at the words too.

"Good got this durrin the weeken"
I said looking around before showing my mark he had placed.

"Oh my goodness I can't wait to tell brad" brad was her husband and mate they had been together since she was 16 which I thought was adorable they had been high school sweet hearts.
I smile had formed on my lips I was so happy me and my mate were together and everyone knew it and that if they got near him I'd kill them.

"Ok so brad wants me to go out of town to his parents house for winter break but I'm just not game.
His mother Sandra is Satan.
But then I feel bad cause his dad wants us there for his birthday and he's so nice what should I do!?"she said.

"Aw poor brick go he needs some company on his birthday.
Just ignore Sandra."I said she sighed.

"I knew you'd say that"she said grudgingly.
We talked for a while until a kid need to check out a book she got up walking away I sighed and got up I sall a very familiar face over in the corner by the door I stopped a gulped my mind started to panic.
It can't be him!
No.NO he's gone.
I went to go after him just to see if I was right only for him to disappear out of thin air I looked around but no sight of him I sighed with relief realizing I was just over reacting cause the time of year that I'd wished to forget.

The bell rung and I left the library saying by to Janis.
I sall diesel I smiled and went to go towards him when yet again I sall Him the man who's Face I'd wished to forget.
This time though he smiled at me with the evil grin he always did and gave a small wave he seemed to silently in his mind laugh at me for being scared.

I rushed over to diesel wrapping my arms around his waist from behind I looked back at him and his face seemed angry now seeing me touch another man then he faded into the crowd.
"Don't panic diesel will protect us if he comes back"river said
"Right?"she said kinda panicked.

Diesel had stiffened then relaxed when he realized it was me.
"Hey"I mumbled into his shoulder kissing it lightly knowing his mark was there his tone was dark.
"Don't do that to people I could have hurt you had I not realized it was you"he said I smiled.

"I like a little danger."I said jokingly he let out a huff in amusement shaking his head his small smile not hiding itself like he thought.

"Besides I'm aloud to touch you whenever I want"I said in his ear a sEductive tone he yanked me in front of him my body flush against the lockers.

His eyes were black and I felt a low growl vibrating mine and his chest coming from him.
He hmmed in my ear nudging my neck with his nose inhaling my scent.

"Don't tease me kitten cause with the full moon tonight I may not be able to control my self "he said in a low tone so only I heard my heart beat went quick.

"I wish I could spend full moon with you"I thought then realized I said it out loud.
He growled "why can't you"he sounded as upset about as I did.

"Because its a mer thing to kinda go coo-coo on full moon and since I could burn down California I rather be in the ocean I said telling him half the truth the other being I would wolf out on him or someone else if I stayed.

He gave me another small growl as he hugged me closer arms around my waist.
"How am I supposed to control myself when my mates in a place where I can't find or protect her if necessary."

But then it clicked when you are marked by a mermaid you abstain there abilities so maybe he could be with me but he would have to force his body to shift which is painful and terrible so I couldn't ask him to do that.

"Well if we could talk him into going full wolf with us maybe say that's the only way to keep the mer out"Texas said

"Nice and get you what you want!"river said it was her turn and it was upsetting her her mate couldn't be with her in true form under the water.

"River you do get out more than Texas does and although I hate shifting, you know how painful it can be away from your mate on full moon.remember all the stories!"I said she huffed
"I know but why couldn't our mate have mer in him so we didn't have to turn wolf."she sighed out.

"Don't say that mate is perfect he is fine the way he is don't forget he's giving us up tonight. cause he doesn't want us hurt"Texas said.
"River knows that she's just upset ok can we please just enjoy are time with him now.

"Well we could go..."I stopped when river started begging me not to say more.

"What?we could What?"he said a little hope in his eyes.
"Come on riv look how happy he'd be"I said she caved
"Fine but only cause poor mate needs it."she stated.
"The only way is to go full wolf block out my mer for the night.
But I'm sure running around the woods killing things is not at all what you want to do tonight"I said not looking him in the eye.
He took his finger making me look at him.

"I haven't went running on full moon for a long time I would love to but normally they chain the men up for full moon"I was shocked at this news why would they do that of course the wolf curse was worse on some packs than others since it was a punishment it hadn't accrued to me that his pack could be like me.

"Well do you think you could get out of that ?cause we don't have too !it's probably for the best that we don't actually"I said kinda nervous.
He looked upset but why I didn't know.

(Diesels POV)

"Is she scared will hurt her on full moon"carnivore whimpered

"I hope not I didn't mean to freak her out I forgot most packs have control on full moon I didn't even think that was weird oh I'm so stupid."

"Why not?"I asked her she looks me in the eyes.

"I just don't want something bad to happen just cause I wanted to be with you"she said her eyes not meeting mine i leaned down kissing her lips a soft gentle kiss trying to say everything will be okay.

She looked up at me finally her big beautiful brown eyes stared into my soul and I knew I would do anything she wanted.

"Sweet heart?"she said
I hummed in reply.
"Could you loosen your grip on my waist a little your claws are kinda out"she smiled up at me.
I paled and I'm sure I was red as a fire truck I loosened my grip a little and made my claws go back in.

"Ok well I'll come to your house at
5 since the moon reaches peek at 6 ok"she said I sighed happily and nodded a small smile on my lips.
"Ok"I said not letting her go she laughed as she tried to get out my grip but my wolf did not want any of that he wanted her in our arms.

"Goodbye love you I'll see you later"she said when I finally let her go giving me a kiss on the cheek.
"Love you too"I said

Then she walked out the school building.

I love writing chapters like these with a little mystery and a little romance aka cute fluffy scenes any ways tell me what you thought was good say in the comments and what do you think we'll come of there little plan.

Till I get time again bye love y'all