Part 16.channels mate.

I swim around the reef and hide behind some coral giggling at channel as she tries to find me.
"Oh here kitty kitty kitty"she mocks me smiling why that little!!!she knows I hate to be called that!!!

I come out of my thoughts only to realize she wasn't there any more I look around and then am tackled down onto the sand hitting a fishy on are way down but he seemed ok just a little pissed.

Channel laughs "your fat tail almost killed a pedestrian"she says I scoff at her"as if"

"Hey you want to go eat "she says as I shake of the sand that was in my hair.
"Sure where at"I say
"Maybe somewhere along the beach at the pear"she says

"Oh and we can check out some of the shops while we're there"I say
"Yeah sounds fun come on let's head home and get our stuff"she says and we start towards home I shove past her shoulder and yell out"race yah"as I swim off she laughs "you little sneak"

Once we got home we decided on what to where I went with my favorite tank top that has stich on it and jean shorts a long with some converse I left my curls be since they seemed to look fine.

^Jordan's outfit

I walked out and channel was in a floral tank top blue jeans and black heels she had left her hair down which was curly like mine but was blonde and her blue eyes popped with the mascara she had put on.

Channels outfit^

I grabbed my phone and wallet and put them in my back pocket "you ready to go"I say
"Yeah I'm excited we haven't got to explore it here yet this will be fun"she says

At the board walk...

We hop out the jeep and I lock it then we start our way down heading to the gift shop to our right first it was called coral reef.
We walk in and the door makes that little ding noise a woman about 39 with oddly familiar red and blonde hair and blue eyes greeted us.
"Just tell me if I can help you with any thing sweet hearts"she says before going off and doing something.

I search around the place I found a cute leather bracelet and a makin' bacon shot glass with two pigs on the side of it I thought it was funny so I decided to get it.
Channel got a simply southern shirt like we didn't have enough of those.
After we paid for that we went to next shop which was a surf shop for surf boards it was cool and we didn't have good waves to surf in South Carolina,so me and channel thought we ought to give it a try.
They didn't have the ones we wanted in stock so we ordered them and gave them information to contact us when they got here.
We got hungry since it was already 3pm and I hadn't eaten any thing yet we walked into the dinner that was just a little sand which shop it was small and homie we went and sat down and a waitress came over and asked us what we wanted to drink.
"I'll have sweet tea" I said channel got the same and the girl walked off.
"So how's it going with your boyfriend"she asks
"He's not my boyfriend and fine "I say she smiles knowingly at we.
"So when are you going to start dating it's sad that we can't do couple crap cause you can't find any one who meets your quota."I say she rolls her eyes
"Well I haven't found my mate yet and till then I'm just gonna focus on school and stuff like that plus I'm learning how to do mer stuff for ma since I'll take over when she steps down"she says whispering the last part.
"Yeah you have fun with that I'm glad I'm the baby so I don't have to do -"I was cut off by the waitress.
"Ok here's your drinks are y'all ready to order"she says
"I think we are"channel says

After we finished eating I left a five on the table and channel went to the bathroom to tidy up I went up to the cash register "that will be $14.35 ma'am"she says I give her a $20 there was a sign up saying need help job opening on it.
"Hey is the job opening still open"I say she nods
"Um yeah if you want to call and set up a meeting with the owner here's his number she said writing the number down on a napkin and then gave me my change.
"Thank you"I said as I put it in my wallet and walked over to channel who had just walked out of the bathroom.

As we walk out a hot guy walks in walking into channel making her fall he  cot her in his arms he had a strange look come over him when they made eye contact! oh shat I know where this is going!!!!!
"Mate"channel says barley even audible.

I grabbed channel out of his arms and
"Jay!"she says looking angry so did he though.
"Well one your blocking the door if y'all want to continue to act like a cliché love novel do it out side" I say pointing out side.

Out side on a picnic table...

Oh gosh!they are so gross there just sitting there staring off into each other's eyes uugggghhhhh???!!!!
Why!
"So what's your name "he said putting a strand of hair behind her ear
"Oh god gagg"I say dramatically channel glares at me giving me that shut the heck up look I sit there with a sigh oh and he's human which almost makes me sick he's only looking at her like that cause of the mate bond stupid old thing I wish it didn't exist I wish we picked the person we spent the rest of our lives with and they had to be with us not some random person who you run into.
I would pick Dylan O'brien and Tyler Hoechlin they could be brother husbands!
"Channel"she says with a small smile
"A pretty name for a pretty girl"he says
"What's yours"she says she had done grabbed his hand lightly he looked as if he would jump off a cliff for her.
"Axenus but most people call me Ax"he says.

"How old are you sweet heart" she says stroking his cheek with her thumb he almost leaned into her hand and I realized what exactly was going on channel was channeling him hints why she got her name we all get our names when we developed a skill I was named Jordan after the river cause I'm a strong force to be reckoned with and my middle name kitty cause I can control and talk to animals.

Channels power is where she literally can make some do anything she can get inside there head and they can't say no even a supernatural can't.
And right now she was probably thinking of taking him home and that's why she's doing it.
"18"he answers her she smiles "you'll be perfect"she says "don't you think jay he'll be a good king?"she says
"um no he's human and you can turn him into one of us but it's still not right he has a family plus once a human is turned you can't make them human again if it doesn't work out"I say

"Oh he won't mind would you hun"she says he nods
"Channel snap out of it"I say slapping her she shakes her head
"Hey!.....oh lord why is ?did I?did it happen again?"she asks and by that she means her mer took over and done decided what they would do to him in future preference.

Ok here's a new chapter trying to update quicker I hope you I joyed it and if so give it a vote and comment that's all for now!!
Bye love y'all