Part 42.She's got a Concussion.

(Jordan's POV)

I looked out the window of the strange place I was in everything was white and sterile.
I thought it was a hospital until I looked down at my wrists to see I was chained to the bed.

Vivid flashes of how I got here came rushing back to me.
"I was running in the woods away from the friends who betrayed me.
I ran as fast as I could until I started hearing gunshots.

I looked in the direction it came from to see if I saw anyone only to turn back and be to late.
I was in shock as I felt the needle slide into my neck
The fluid slowly was pushed into me and my whole neck felt as if I'd caught on fire.
I cried out only to be picked up and cradled by non other than my dad.
Vi,Grey, and Alex stood watching me concerned, as my dad handed me to Grey.

"You know where to take her?"he say.
Grey nods "Yes Alpha he won't find her there. No one will,"

I started thrashing around doing whatever I could manage in order to get out of the chains that were burning my wrists.

I screamed out in frustration.
Dammet I'll kill um when I get out of here! All of them.
I declared to myself promising the cruelest revenge I can manage.

"Okay you make a good point they all must die, but first we gotta get out of here,"River stated.

"Okay and how should I do that there's wolfsbane and vervain on these shackles.
In other words I can't break the damn things!"I said livid.

"Okay well try some magic for Pete's sake just freeze the damn things and hit um up against the concrete wall!"she screamed at me.

I thought on it for a second dang that's actually a smart freakin idea!
"Nice,"I said back to her no longer harboring hostilely towards her.
"Thanks it just kinda came to me,"she said the same anger lost from her too.

I drew the water from the air around the shackles before freezing it.
I then maneuvered myself to where I could reach the wall.
After slamming my wrists against it for 10min strait! I finally had ruined the metal enough for them to break off.

I got up rubbing and popping my wrist to get rid of some of the tension.
I sa'll myself in the mirror I had dark circles under my eyes along with my dark curly hair being huge and untamed.
I wore a plain white long sleeved shirt with grey sweatpants.
I had been recently bathed even though I wasn't conscious for it my hair being wet and smelling of chemicals told me this much.

I walked towards the door hearing voices outside of it. When I heard lance I was instantly relieved knowing he had come to take me home.

I opened the door to see a white hallway several men women smelling of wolf walked through in grey scrubs.
I heard lances voice again and started towards it to see a little waiting room with my family in it and a doctor.

"So what are you saying exactly Dr. Slain?,"he asked
"She has all the most common symptoms of a sociopath.
You said it yourself she has become more antisocial,she's had bad bursts of anger,she's become manipulative,impulsive,lacks all restraint,and has been known for substance abuse.
These are only some of the characteristics she displays not only is she a danger to your family but everyone around her,"he says I'm in shock.
I don't want to believe this,what I'm hearing,it only confirms the feeling of being crazy that I have all the time and to acknowledge that makes it a real problem.

"She needs to be under constant supervision where she can be controlled and easily subdued if she starts acting out."Dr. Slain says my mom started crying and so did channel.

"We won't be telling anyone she here. We can't have this getting out to any of the packs or mer colonies.
Am I understood?,"My dad says and all I can think about when he speaks is ripping his throat out so I'll never have to hear his lies again.

I started to back away from the window and headed down the hallway.
I got to a spot where there was only one woman doctor standing.
She looked up at me as I walked on by her.
"Wait your not supposed to be this far away from the rooms,"she says she grabbed my arm
"Your going back right now,"she says I panic as she grabs the phone on desk beside her.
In a split decision I slam her head several times into the desk before she becomes unconscious.
Yep she's got a concussion.Oh well!
I drag her into the closet beside me ditching her body and stealing her white lab coat with the entrance key in the pocket.

I head out walking quickly but not alarming.
I heard load yelling and then a siren went off throughout the whole building.
I could see the door with a red exit sign above it when a voice went out over the speakers.

"This is not a drill Jordan Bay a girl with dark hair,full figure,and is 5,8 has broken out of her room please stop what your doing and search for her."the mans voice cut off the speaker and I didn't even have time to be mad about him calling me fat as I jerked the door open and ran. I went to the parking lot hoping to hot wire a car and get out of here.

I found a pair of keys in the hospital coat I unlocked the doors with the key seeing a SUV light up on the second row I booked it to the car hopping in and starting the car.
I felt relief as the car came alive and read that it had a full tank of gas.

I found the women's purse promising myself I would pay her back for this little endeavor once I could get to a bank and get out some cash.

I paid my way out of the parking lot and drove till I got to a highway.
I put in an address I had know since I was one into the gps the women had set up on the dash.

"Take 421 south for 100 miles,"the robotic lady said to me, I sighed.
Hopefully no one will think to look at home.