Part 35. Leaving him.

I sat on the couch beside my brothers watching spongebob since school was out for some odd reason.
"I'm HOOMME!!"my mama declared as she walked in the door.
We heard running from up stairs a door was swung open and closed my dad ran down the stairs.
He picked her up and twirled her one good time before kissing her it was not a intimate kiss but a way of saying hello, short and sweet.
"You are never aloud to leave me alone that long ever again"he said in her ear a little to loud to we're all the wolf children her forgets he has can hear him.

"You're gonna hate me then cause I just came home for the girls"she said gilt all over her face as my dad only held her tighter.
"Why are you so mean"he said as he tucked his head into her hair holding her.
I felt bad for him since mom was a mer she didn't feel the loss of a mate leaving like dad did.
"Why'd you come for us"I said channel looked confused too.

"OMB(official mer business) we need yalls gifts for the Council there going on and on about living on land and how it ruins youth blablablah...so I need y'all to show them there wrong Jordan no acting up this is important"mom said I sat there with a angry face as my siblings giggled.
"Oh shut up you three she didn't even invite you!"I said
"We're not fish!"Lance said channel gasped and so did me and mom.
The three boys paled and Markus and ty looked at lance like 'you idiot'.

"Lance Reef bay how dare you use the F word in my house you despicable little animal you turn into an over grown dog for Pete's sakes!"
We all cringed mom was a yeller we all were but lance knew better than to defend himself she was not one to wreckin with when upset.
"I can't even look at you go outside!"she seethed with pointing to the door.

"Mom I-"he started but dad growled signaling his worming you never and I mean ever back talk a southern mama cause they will freakin beat you black and blue.

Lance put his head down and went outside I felt his guilt through the twin bond and it made me sad I feel like they were even he called her a fish she called him a dog both are true but hurtful ways of saying it.
"Mama!"I said she looked over at me
"Seriously how can you expect him to not call you a fish if you call him a dog and send him outside when he's bad it's hypocritical."I say she wanted to argue but couldn't she sighed
"I'll be back"she said reluctantly while rollin her eyes.

"Welp I'm gonna go tell diesel I'll be out of town for a couple of days, tell mom I'll be back soon!"I say channel solutes me as if say aye aye captain.

I start the truck once I'm in it i get there in 5 minutes new record it's a 30 minute drive with the speed limit.
I walk in and go up the stairs where the pull lead me.

I opened his door "hey bitch!"I said as I walked in he was standing there in a towel.
"Well maybe I shouldn't worn you I'm coming over more often."I say smirking while shamelessly ogling his body.
Which was gorgeous.
He faked shy covering him self with his hands
"You perv!"he said laughing tone in his voice.

I smiled and shut the door walking over to him he rapped his arms around my waist and tugged me up against him.
"Hello to you too hundchen!"I say as he kisses my neck passionately.
He growled lightly in my ear.
"When are you gonna tell me what that means?"he says

"Hhmmm eventually,anyways I came here for a reason I'm being forced to a meeting for a week maybe 2.
I won't have a phone or anything to contact you with so don't do anything stupid while I'm away!"I said in mock stern playfully.

"Why won't you have a phone?"he asks eyebrows knit together.

"Honey I'll be underwater."I said quietly Incase someone was ease dropping.

"Oh...yeah that makes since sorry my brains turned off right now...wait a second you'll be gone a whole week no contact nothing?"he says hold me if possible closer and tighter.
"Hey i could have just left and not told you."I said he growled.
"No you can never do that to me unless you want me to find you a tie you up to my bed."he said a playful yet threatening tone to it.

"Don't tempt me!"I said a growl of my own escaping.
"I promise I'll come straight here when I get back."I said kissing his neck were I could reach without to much effort.

He groaned "I hate this what if you needed me I can't get to you!"he says leaning his head against mine.

"I know but trust me when I say I'll be heavily guarded"more like I'll be the head of making sure my mom and sister are heavily guarded since I'm over the warriors.

"You come straight here don't run home you come here understand!"he said I felt like a child being scolded.

"Okay pumpkin I will but instead of talking I have an hour before we leave we could be doing something else."I said a wicked smirk danced upon my lips.

"What might you have in mind..."he said before grabbing my waist and throwing me on the firm mattress i bounced a little before he was on top of me.

~~~

I stopped him before he unhooked my pants since I accidentally glanced at the clock.
And the 8 messages from my mom yelling at me to get home.

"I'm sorry I have to go."I groaned out as he growled at my phone.

"No fare I was supposed to get you for an hour."he huffed.
I laughed giving his lips one last meaningful kiss before getting up and throwing my T-shirt back on.
Arms wrapped around me as he playfully bit my neck I'm sure we'll leave a bruise tomorrow.
I tried getting him off only to be pulled in impossibly closer.

"I promise I'll make it up to you when we get back me and you will go do something just the two of us heck we can take off for a weekend if you'd like but you have to let me leave hun."
I said trying to turn around to face him he let me.
"Fine!"he said before letting me go I went to leave but felt a sting on my left butt cheek he had slapped my butt and it hurt.
"Ouch!"I said looking at him.
"Remember that ass is mine while your gone I find out you were flirting with anyone I'll spank you harder."he said teasingly but an underlying seriousness was in his words and I'll be honest I loved it.

I ran down the steps after exchanging I love yous' before heading to my car.

I ran down the beach until I sall my mom and channel.
"Where have you been!?"Mom said flustered.
"I told you to tell her I was with diesel!"I looked at channel.
"Oh I'm sorry I forgot you had said that!"she said a blush to her cheeks.

"Ok whatever we're already late the sooner we get there the sooner we're home trust me when I say I don't wanna go just as much as y'all don't"mom explained I sigh and then we all dived into the water.

Hello 👋 it's me
I did finally update so I'm making a new book and would like it if y'all glanced at it to tell me if you'd read it or not.
It's supernatural Academy it has the first chapter up right now it's merXwolf
Cause I love those kinds of books and wish there was more of a variety in that so I'm trying to make them different if that makes sense probably doesn't but
Any ways as always vote comment and if you like my book follow me.
Ok love you all bye.