Part 26.I'm a mermaid.

We parted a small smile on my face "Then I have something to show you"I said it my voice shaky and low.

I lead him to the bathroom he looked very skeptical I What I was doing I turned the sink on put my arm under and let river out.
As I fell obviously I hadn't thought this through he caught me and looked at my tail in both shock and like 'what the hell is that' I gave him a small smile with a nervous laugh.

"I'm actually a hybrid did I forget to mention that"I said he laid me down on the ground lightly my back up a against the tub I moved where I sat on my tail kinda like sitting on your knees.

***

"Ok so let me get this strait your both a mermaid and a werewolf and not just that your a royal mermaid and an alpha werewolf?"he said trying to keep up as I explained everything to him.

He sighed looking like his brain was fried I dried my arm off making my tail turn into legs thank god I had a long shirt on cause otherwise I would have flashed him I grabbed some underwear and yoga shorts putting them on.

"Pretty much.but you can't tell anyone!!!"I said hoping he wouldn't he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I won't but I do have a couple of questions"he said.
"Shoot" I said oh how I regretted that one word.
"Can you breath under water,do you have a top on when you shift or is it just free,and how do mermaids do it"he said wiggling his eyebrows at the last one I just stared at him for a minute looking at him as if he were the mermaid.

"Oh dear what did I get myself into"I said chuckling a little
"Okay um yes we breath underwater,I have to put a top on for my boobs to be covered when I shift,and just like every one else we don't live down there well most of us don't a least."I said answering his questions.

"Oh sorry I just was curious if that was gonna end up being something I need to learn for future reference otherwise I wouldn't have asked"he said talking about mermaid 'mating rituals' I smiled leaning my head against his.

"Gosh I love you so much sometimes"I said laughingly.

"Only sometimes"he faked hurt I shook my head smiling.
"Fine all the time."I said he huffed out like'that's what I thought bitch'.

"Wait I've seen you in water so many times my did you have no...
Um tail."he said
"Because my wolf side counter acts the mermaid side unless I allow the mermaid side out as for the wolf side I'm still working on that."I explained he nodded and then a smile went on his face and an evil glint in his eyes.

He grabbed me by my waist and tickled my sides I tried pushing him away but I couldn't stop laughing long enough to be able to push him away.

"Stop please...I can't take"I laughed out.
"Nope you lied to me about what you were so this your punishment.
The others you'll see tonight"he said smacking my butt kinda hard.
"Ouch"I said rubbing my thigh and cheek.

"Nope you already did my punishment cause mister your not entirely innocent I have the mark to prove it" I said giving him the 'you know what you did'mom eyes and he went pale blushing with a smile that said sorry and guilty at the same time.
It was the cutest thing I'd ever seen!

"You've been a very bad boy and now you'll pay for that"I said seductively in his ear leaving a wet mouthed kiss behind it a growl escaped him as he grabbed my waist.
He through me down on the bed I bounced a little 'not much since I like my mattress hard' anyways he grabbed my hands with one of his which in all I found impressive how big his hands actually were.

I could hear growls coming out from his chest I bit my lip thinking of how sexy he was his white T-shirt leaving little to my imagination and I liked it.;)
He kissed me it was rapid and rough and very passionate I loved him I couldn't lie about that everything about him I ache for.

When he pulled away his hair was messed up which was my doing.
whoops!it made him look sexier though.he had a dark look on his face as he started kissing dawn my jaw to my neck were he had marked me the sensation it gave me was more intimate and extreme than anything I'd ever felt before I felt as if we were one like no matter what I would always have him.

That's when the thought accused to me I haven't marked him yet.
I kissed his shoulder while he worked on mine a groan escaped my lips as he scrapped his k-9s against it.

He stopped I looked at him confused when lance strode in.

Dun dun dun...
Lance is such a mood killer lol
Ok welp since a few of you wanted an update I thought might as well so here's  a feel good chapter.
Ok well tell me what you thought I love diesel I don't know bout y'all but he's my favorite him and Texas ok I'm done love you bye.