Part 13.Are you trying to get killed!

What Jordan's mer looks like just cause^
Is up top.

I watched as I slowly turned from mist to my skin infront of me my parents freaking out then they looked at me and my ma ran over engulfing me in a hug while she cried into my shoulder I looked to my dad for help and he nodded and slowly pried my ma off me she wiped her tears and smiled.

"Oh my baby we thought they had taken you from us"she said
Hugging me again
"Ma I'm fine I'm a big girl and take care of my self now"I said with a small smile

I went to stand up and fell to the floor
Face first
"Owww"I said it being muffled by the floor.
I role over and groan out angry at the stupid well will not call them any thing.

"Where's everyone else"I said
And I watch my dads eyes get clouded over then they were back to normal which means he probably mind linked someone.
I hear running and look above me and I feel some one lift me and ingulf me in a hug.

"Don't you ever do that again"lance said then I feel more arms come around me them belonging to channel Markus and Ty.
"Ok people get off me"I say they all let go and I almost fall again but lance and ty catch me.
Putting my arms around there shoulders they stand all the way up and I freak out my feet not touching the floor any more.

They chuckled and put me on the couch
While my mom looked at my injured
Legs.
She gets out one of her mer healin liquid stuff that I can't remember the name of.
I stings at first then the deep gashes close up me and all my siblings look at my legs then my mom,legs, mom,legs,mom.
"When did you get that"lance says me and my family get into these kinda things a lot so one of us is always hurt mostly me and lance since we're the youngest and always get stuck in bad situations.

"I made us out of magic kelp from the deepest trench in the ocean which you all know is hard to get so I've been saving it for an emergency and it just so happens you my dear have gotten hurt to much here lately your wolf and mer can only take so much jay.
Are you trying to get killed"she says I roll my eyes

"No I just so happen to attract danger"I say innocently.
Lance plops down beside me making the whole coach ca-thump with him.
"Seriously"I say scouting over some then Ty does the some on the other side I glare at them as I am now squished in between them they laughed at me both started tickling me.

"No!!stop"I laughed out
"I said stop"
"STOP!!!!"
I stop laughing and slap them really hard against there heads.
"I have had it with you two go to your rooms right now"I yell at them they
both grumble an go up the steps.

I get up and walk to the kitchen yes after all of this the only thing on my mind is a gallon of strawberry,vanilla and chocolate ice cream.

I hear the door bell wring as I open the freezer door I go and grab a ice cream scoop and start diggin in.
I go to see who was at the door and notice that I have totally forgotten about my mate.
Yeah I'm not good at this whole mate thing I wouldn't be shocked if he rejected me I really wouldn't care but heaven forbid Texas and river not get there mate.
There so needy!
"We heard that"they both yell
"I know"I say back to them.

"Oh jay your friend is here"my mom says as she opens up the door more I walk over to the door.
"Hey"I say my mom tries taking my ice cream from me I slap her hand lightly.
"Hey I wanted to see you"he says
Wow really dude why would you want to see me at my old school people would through water on me to see if I melted I never did but they got a good beating that was well needed.

"Ok" I say I grab his hand and start leading him up to my room when my parents weren't lookin.

We get in my room and I sit on my giant king sized bed he sits with me.
I sit there for a moment then decide to talk.
"Welp I was gonna watch teen wolf or the gates and eat ice cream if you don't want to do that we could always go walk on the beach or something"I ramble he smiles.
He grabs me by my waist and puts me on his lap "what is the gates and teen wolf?"he says humor in his tone
"Oh this is gonna be fun"I say

A/n sorry for the long wait I was trying to make it were the story could play out and not all come out on the first few chapters.
Oh I'm so happy I finally have 2k views I looked at it an was like
No way this is probably just a glitch so I went and counted them and sure as heck there was 2,061veiws yay!!
And 71 votes to most it's not a lot but I'm happy cause at least people are reading the story well I'll try and get the next chapter up sooner than this one was thanks to every one who reads this.
I would love if y'all could comment a little more if all possible thanks bye.

-AJ