Part 4.dont go past the border.

(Diesels POV)

It's lunch time know and my mate is sitting at a crowded table with 3guys 2girls other than her and then Kira.
They were all laughing at something then the blonde girl sitting beside my mate through a little piece of the food at a guy and he looked shocked and my mate laughed at his reaction "you did not just do that"he yells and gets up I noticed it was the new guy I met this morning lance he picked up his hole plate and through it on her she looked at him extremely pissed and all of them but Kira and the girl with red/blonde hair stood up.

"Jay I'm so sorry"the guy says looking very worried.
"Run"she says balling her fist and he runs and hides behind the girl that I sall with my mate this morning after she ran into me.she laughed at him and got up grabbed his arm making him sit down and she sat on his lap and my mate walks slowly over to him.
"When we get home your dead"she says
Looking quite scary he drops his head and hides in the girl that's sitting on his laps hair making them all laugh other than him and my mate she then storms out the room and the girl that was standing with the guys runs after her saying "I'll talk to her"I laugh at there reactions.

Kira then says"I don't understand why y'all are so worried"she says looking very confused
"That's cause you haven't seen what happens when she gets mad"one of the guys say.
"What happens"she says and one pulled out there phone then went to photos and showed it to her and horror filled her eyes.
"She did that"she says in shock
"All she had was a wooden baseball bat"on of them said.
"She's been working on her anger issues that's why she plays sports is to get all her anger out"lance said
"That's why we call her fire ball just so you know"one of the others said and then my mate and another girl come back in and she's cleaned up.

(Jordan's POV)

We get back into the cafeteria channel had to calm me down after our little food fight cause my mer and wolf were both fuming which is never good now it was just my wolf.
"We good"lance says standing giving me a little I'm sorry smile I smile"ya were good"I say and walk over to him he gives me a genuine smile this time cause he doesn't know what I'm planning.
I punch him in the gut and he gets the breathe nocked out of him.
"Ok know I'm good"I say smiling happily.
And my brothers laugh at lance over there sitting in pain "I guess I had that coming"he says and I snicker
"Yes you did buba"I say with a sweet smile
And all the girls laugh.

"I'm never getting you mad"Kira laughs out"me either"lilac says laughing also at my brother then she kisses him on the cheek he's stunned and she giggles.
"Lancey's got a girlfriend"the boys and I chant making them both blush.
"Awe y'all are so cute together"I say and there blush depends
"But lance you hurt my friend Your dead you hear me"I say with a straight face
"Got it"he says very quickly and I smile at him.
And then next thing I know Kira's not sitting nor is she standing I see her being lifted up by a guy and she laughs

"Jackson put me down"she laughs out and he kisses her cheek "why I like having you in my arms"he says smiling she smiles back"I never said you had to let go I just said put me down"she says
He lets her feet touch the ground again I clear my throat"no PDA"I giggle out and get up walk over to them I look him up and down and smirk"ok he's excepted"I say and she rolled her eyes
I sit down and stair at them"are you gonna just stand there or tell me his name"I say like a mom would and they both sit down quick and I smile"I'm waiting"I say and she she smiles
"This is my boyfriend Jackson"she says
"Well at least he's cute"I say
"You know there such a thing as too much honesty"she says and I smile
"Not in my world"I say.

***

After school lilac came over and we hung out me her and channel till about 5then she had to go home so now me channel lance Ty and Markus are in the woods the boys shifted when we got out here where as I didn't want to.
It was fun hanging out with my family there like my best friends.

Ty was a white wolf and Markus was black with a white neck like lance they were funny to watch as wolves they would fight and play me and channel would just laugh at them.
We were sitting beside a little creek as the boys cooled off from playing and me and channel enjoyed the scenery
We were all sitting on a big rock that was above a small water fall when we heard something move and then some wolves came growling out from the other side they were werewolves obviously because they were the size of bears channel unlike my siblings didn't have a wolf to turn into so she started running.
I can't control my wolf yet I don't turn unless she wants me to and at this moment I'm begging her to but she's not responding.

"Run"I yell and we all take off at inhumanely speeds lance gets tackled by one and I use some of my elements to help once there far enough apart I make flames come up so we could all get away it worked and we ran until I feel and arrow in my leg then another in my shoulder I keep on running trying not to pay it no mind.

We finally get home and they all change back to human and get close on.
Lance comes in his side slowly healing with a big bite mark in it.
I limp into the house my parents come running into the room helping me and my brother I start ripping out the arrows know finding it very difficult to breathe since the shot me in the chest and shoulder along with my upper thy.
And it wasn't healing like it should be
My mom looks at it"it was laced with wolfsbane"my mom yells to my dad
"It's not gonna heal for a while"my mom says and I just nod my head and try to breathe.

"Those arse holes"I groan out still in pain as I lay on the couch and all my siblings standing other than lance who was still healing also.
"I'm going to kill them"he groans out in pain also
"Why does it always happen to us buba"I say and he looks at me
"I know right this happened back in Carolina to"he says not very happy
"Don't bring that up please"I say not wanting to remember it.
"Sorry"he says

"Mom dad I thought there weren't any packs around here"I say and her and my dad exchange a look
"Actually there is one"my mom says guilty written all over her
"Which one I've never seen a pack that quick nor strong"I say freaking out
"The blood moon pack"I look at her wide eyed and so does the rest of my siblings.
"You mean as in the strongest pack in America like rabid common wolves that have to be chained during full moons kinda blood moon pack?"I say and she smiles sheepishly
"Lord help me"I say leaning back into the couch making my shoulder hurt and I wince at the pain
"Remind me not to do that"I say
And channel along with Ty and Markus chuckle at me were my twin doesn't since we can feel each other's pain through our twin bond.
Which sucks since any time I hurt him I feel it to.

After a while we all went up stairs to bed I decided I wasn't tired yet so I took a shower got out and combed my hair as I do this I see my phone light up I walk over to it to see my boyfriend Carson back in Carolina texted me we broke up when I left.
Carson-hey jay jay is California fun so far.🙃

Jordan-ya it's ok I made some really cool friends.

Carson-Alex violet me and grey really miss you boo.🙁

Jordan-I miss y'all to I wish y'all could have moved with me.😔

Carson-us to

Jordan-I'm gonna go to bed love y'all.❤️😘💜💙💚

Carson-Love you to boo boos. ❤️💛💚💙💜
That was the end of the conversation and then sleep invaded.