#12 An Interviewer Makes A Rude Comment

Niall: “So I heard that your girlfriend was in the nut house?" the girl interviewer said chuckling taking a swig of water. Niall propped himself up straight with a hard expression. You had been to rehab for mainly depression, but that was deep in your past, and both you and Niall were trying to move past it. “No actually she’s in recovery. Shes doing quite fine. You might want to stop by there though, making a rude remark about someones personal problems isn’t normal." He said coldly, his cheeks a tinted red. The rest of the boys quickly switched the topic as the interviewer swallowed her water slowly and hard avoiding the t.v screen and Niall.

Harry: “So Harry, you’ve confirmed you have a girlfriend correct?" the interviewer said questionably. Harry nodded his head excitedly unable to hide his dimpled smile. “You’ve got quite a nice one for the moment there haven’t you?" The interviewer said nodding with the audience. Harry’s bright smile faded. “Excuse me?" He said tilting his head. “She’s a really fit one i’ll tell you that mu-" the interviewer started but Harry quickly cut him off. “Don’t speak about her that way. Not her." Harry spat shaking his head.

Louis: You’ve always been a shy, quiet girl but Louis always brought out your bubbly side, and you were actually insanely fun. “Now Louis, this question I have to ask you." The interviewer said. Louis nodded. “Now, your girlfriend right? She’s not exactly your type is she?" The interviewer said concernly (is that a word idc). Louis didn’t give any expression besides confused and blank. The interviewer shifted his seat awkwardly. “Like, she’s quite boring isn’t she?" He said. Louis’s eyebrows furrowed and his teeth clenched. “No she- she isn’t. She’s fucking perfect. I don’t know who gave you any right to tell me who my type is." Louis said burning his eyes into the interviewers. He awkwardly gulped returning his attention to the rest of the boys.

Liam: “Liam, have you ever encouraged your girlfriend to take a break when she’s eating? We have pictures from a supposed date and she’s basically just eating,eating,eating, the whole time, I mean, do you ever talk to her?." The interviewer said laughing lightly. Liam’s face went still. His fist clenched but then released. The interviwer obviously saw this and tried to continue the conversation. “No, a-actually. I’d appreciate if you not judge my girlfriend. She doesn’t need to listen to your or anyones comments right now." He hissed quietly. The interviewer pretended to not listen and continue the interview, not asking Liam anymore questions.

Zayn: You were 17 and Zayn being 20 didn’t seem right to some people,but it was always okay because Zayn always just shrugged it off as only a 3 year difference. “Zayn,we hear your dating a minor?" The interviewer said. Zayn shrugged and shook his head “No not really." He said. “She looks a bit like a child don’t you think, at first I thought she was your sister or something." The interviwer said looking at the boys in agreement. The boys attention was on Zayn’s blistering eyes. “No, she doesn’t look childish, our age isn’t much different. It’s matureity that counts. I would think your the childish one in that case." Zayn said shrugging his shoulders quietly.