#52 He's Drunk

Harry-

"Hello everyone! My name is Marcel and this is my lovely girlfriend Y/N!!" he screeched throwing his hands up in the air. You giggled and threw your arm over his shoulder keeping him up. Harry turned to look at you and smirked. “What?" you asked starting to smile wide. He laughs and shakes his head closing his eyes leaning on your shoulder. “Oh my god.."you mumbled as you kept walking down the street. Suddenly Harry ran away from your arms and chased something. You raised up your eyebrow but then chuckled when you heard a meow. “Come here Kitty…I won’t bite" Harry said waving the cat over to him. The cat hissed and ran away. Harry pouted and looked at you. “Common babe we gotta get home" you walked over to him and gave him your hand to pick him up from the floor. He gladly took it and balanced himself before starting to walk. “I thought I was a sexy cat magnet.."he said quietly looking down. 

Louis-

"Move it peasants, I need to get home to my Y/N!" Louis said pushing through people at the club. You turned around when you heard your boyfriend’s words and laughed. You walked over to him and kissed his cheek. “Babe i’m right here" you stated holding his hand. “Y/N! How did you get here, oh I know. Magic carpet..it’s gotta be “he replied raising his eyebrows up chuckling. “You are so drunk Lou.."you laughed walking out of the club with him. He pulled you back saying, “No Y/N I don’t wanna go anymore". You pulled him over to you rolling your eyes a bit. “Let’s go.."you said. He smirked and replied with this, “LET’S GO CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY TILL’ WE SEE THE SUN!". Then a bunch of girls started screaming when they realized that voice belonged to Louis Tomlinson. “Shit.."you mumbled starting to walk faster. 

Liam-

"Babe, just one more please" Liam pouted leaning on you. You smirked and rubbed his arm. “Li I don’t think you should. You are already so drunk.."you replied kissing his lips. “But.."he said looking at the ground. “Oh common Y/N, I’m not even that drunk!" he stated smirking. Shaking your head you put your hands on your hips. “Ohh really, try standing up straight by yourself" you said raising you eyebrow up. He scoffed and folded his arms. His white converse stumbled a little with him. His smirk disappeared and he held on to you after a few seconds. “I thought so.."you said jokingly. He sighed and let you take him back home. 

Niall-

SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!" Niall yelled standing up on the table. He threw his hands up in the air and laughed. Everyone at the club started cheering him on and dancing to the music. You stood by the wall and laughed covering your mouth with your hand. You took your phone out and looked at the time. It was almost 4 am. You looked up at Niall and he got off the table. He walked over to you wiping his forehead. “Common princess let’s go dance a while" he said taking your hand. Shaking your head you showed him the time. “I think we should go home now Niall.."you said. He groaned and sighed. “Fine common" he said going out to his car. You laughed when you saw he had a full bottle of whiskey behind his back. “Oh my little leprechaun". 

Zayn-

"And we dance all night to the best song ever!" he ‘danced’ to song. All the boys and the girlfriends had gone out to celebrate for their new single. You kept an eye on Zayn as you danced with the rest of the girls. Everyone knew that Zayn gets really wild when he’s drunk, especially when the rest of the boys are drunk as well. “Common let’s get a drink" Eleanor said leading you over to the bar. You two ordered a few shots and took them down. “Y/N!" Zayn yelled walking over to you giving you a big hug. “Hey babe, having fun?" you asked as he lead you back to the dance floor. He nodded and stopped turning around. You saw him looking at a small mirror. “Really Z.."you mumbled as he checked himself out. “Yep..I look hot in this outfit" he mumbled. He turned back to you and pulled you closer to him. He started kissing down your neck and by that you knew it was going to be a good night. 

One Direction Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें