Chapter 1 - "The Hospital" +

chapter one

"The Hospital"

-------------

Third Person

Ross lay on a hospital bed as people surrounded him, there were times when he was dead, others when he was alive and times when Jin had to sit on top of Sky to keep him in the hospital.

Ross' eyes shot open shocking the doctors since his eyes were a dark shade of red. His skin turned pale as he screamed shaking everything off of him. Fire covered his hands as he shot it at the doctors and nurses. He left the room getting Jin to stand up and off of Sky, "Thank y- oh sh*t help me!!" Sky screamed as he started to run into the group of people also running for their lives.

Jin slowly backed away as Ross shot fire at him and soon his vision was black. Ross turned to Barney only to see him start a run for Sky. Ross flew into the direction he went in and shot flames at his back causing him to fall onto the floor and hit his head.

--------------

Sky collapsed to the floor after opening the door to the house he lived in. Jess ran to his side as Max just raised and eyebrow, "D-don't... Run... From the... City... To the forest... To the house... In the middle... Of the field..." Sky panted as Max started to burst with laughter.

"Why did you do that? Weren't you at the hospital?" Jess questioned helping Sky up.

"Ross... Evil... Others... Gone..." Sky breathed fear covering his sweaty-sweaty face.

"Huh?" Jess raised an eyebrow as Max exploded with laughter.

Sky glared at Max, "I was... Wrong.... Max is... Evil.... Others still... Gone..." Sky continued panting.

Max stopped laughing and shot Sky a death glare, "Mad Max!" Sky screamed before getting a fist to his face.

Max started a slow chuckle as Sky held his cheek, "Not cool man, not cool..." Sky breathed.

"I don't care." Max quietly replied.

------------

If you are new to the book and you are reading the + chapters I recommend only reading the + chapters. If you read any others you'll cringe to death. If you are readers who are up to my latest chapters, feel free to read these. They are way better and have some new added parts